Toribash
Original Post
[ART] Playing around with blender.
So yeah... Another art thread but this one is different. Here I will be showing Animations or pictures I have created with Blender.

Minecraft Steve And Derpy Pig

Quick Ones #1

Last edited by zuca101; May 10, 2016 at 07:25 AM.
soft boi
Looks pretty cool, can't wait to see you put out some animations.

Not sure how it works for minecraft stuff, but if you had someone's skin for minecraft could you put it on your model, instead of having steve?

Would love one of my old skin.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
Yeah about skins... I've tried to put on skins but it only accepts 1.7 skins and not 1.8 and I don't have any 1.7 and I cant find any so yeah. Also if you want me to do an image for you feel free to ask. I wont charge any TC because I like to give stuff for free.
soft boi
Yea mine is a 1.7 skin, I made it a few years ago for myself. I actually have mine and the one I made for my friend to match me, mind doing with with both of them together.
If you need an idea for what to do with them I'll just tell you this, I was the builder bitch and she was the warrior.

Also I have a bunch of 1.7 skins, so if you want some more to just play with then PM me to get my attention and I'll come back here and post them for you.
Attached Images

Last edited by Kohta; May 11, 2016 at 05:19 PM.
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
K0HTA I can't do the thing yet. I'm still having trouble with changing the skins. It wont let me replace the steve skin into different ones.
soft boi
Its fine if you can't do it man, take your time. If you figure out how to do it though PM me and I'll send you over those extra skins from 1.7 to play with.