Toribash
Original Post
[Art][Mus]Kyo's "fancy" art and music display!
Welcome to Kyo's "fancy" art and music display!

Hello guys, first of all, my name is Marcelo. I prefer being called Kyo because my irl name is somewhat off to me.

Anyway, a brief introduction about myself, well, I'm 24 years old and I have a major (I think it's a major, in my country it has a different name) in web focused programming, but we also had some design in it (Photoshop, Illustrator, some 3D, cinema and sound production) so it became my hobby to make some stuff on the side, like wallpapers and music. I haven't done anything recently due to a lack of proper time (and perhaps inspiration), but I still aim to do more when it comes back.

I thought I would show my stuff here, because, if you want to join in a community about a game you started to enjoy a LOT, why not try and mingle with the peeps showing off stuff you made in an art thread?

So, I'll give you a sample of both wallpapers and music.

This is quite old but I'm still proud of it!

MUSIC: This is one of my 'latest' works. I use samples a lot, I'm not very good with synths. And I also know I need to improve my masterizing. Oh and it's electronic music. FYI

For the image (and the rest of them) I use Photoshop. At the time it was Photoshop CS3, and I also use Illustrator for some stuff (Not in this image though).

For the song, Fruity Loops 9! Oh yeah.

Anyway, I've read the rules and I still don't know if posting your DeviantART and whatnot is safe, so if you want to see more, just ask and I'll post! I also take requests but I don't have that much time in my hands so I'll do my best.

And of course, any criticism is always welcome!

Thank you and enjoy!
Last edited by Kyoju27; May 10, 2016 at 12:58 AM.