Ranking
Original Post
Mouta's first pivot scene... finished!
i guys! i'm making a pivot scene, and thought about posting the development for you guys to coment....
its my first pivot scene... so i know it has some mistakes and stuff, and that it is not very smooth... but anyways... its my first one... and for a first one i think it is getting cool... so please coment guys... and tell me what improvements i mast make... (besides the smooth, cause i know it isnt very smoothed out).
and dont forget... its unfinished...

enough of talking.... check it out! (by the way, the first one, in my sig, is made by lotu)

edit: its a Dragon Ball Fight!!!

edit2:

here is the final "version"...

Re: Mouta's first pivot scene... unfinished!
oh yeah, that's fantastic for a first shot, hell, you're better than more than half the pivot animators on this forum already. Not being sarcastic dude.
:o yay! thnx!
and btw! i forgot to thank you for your tutorial... it should be in the credits or something, eheh! it helped me alot really!
so... Thank you Jam0864! ;)
That's like so much better than my first attempt at pivot. Glad to see my tutorial helped somebody. My first attempt at pivot is embarrasing, I shall never post it. lol I like your blood.
Pretty good. You should try using flash. You can make some pretty cool stuff using it.
ok guys... the battle is getting bigger... this new part has a disapointing end... you'll see!

well.. just decided to post the continuation of the battle for you guys to see how things r going...

ok guys.. keep up the comments... and thnx everyone!