Toribash
Original Post
Toribash 2.0
Hi,

New for 2.0:
- Dojo size option (anything touches outside the dojo leads to instant DQ)
- Sumo mod
- Visual updates to the GUI (new font)
- Impersonation prevention
- Windows server (host your own games)
- mod, server and replay launcher (by Rens2sea)
- remote server administration for clan matches
- Volume option
- PageDown, PageUp support in menus
- Some more mod options (world and color)
- Fixed naming of replays that didn't stick properly

There are 4 servers up for Demo users. Located last in the server list

Nokturnal has updated the web site aswell

If you have any problems or questions regarding your registration keys send me an email.

Edit:
I've uploaded the OSX version aswell.

Re: Toribash 2.0
I wonder if he'd let Mac developers work with him to release a Mac version along with windows. I'm a pseudo-Mac user (Getting my own soon) and I've never liked how developers make Mac's wait.. unless it's Mac exclusive/originated.
boaf's wub. :3
http://thescoundrels.net
I don't understand why 1.99 users can't play multiplayer anymore.

I know there is a new version and it's a pay version and you want to cater to those people... but you just alienated 90% of your players by not allowing them to play against each other on the free version.

It doesn't make sense, I guess I'm done with Tori Bash *shrugs*
The power of youth explodes!
Originally Posted by Rone Rivendale

I know there is a new version and it's a pay version and you want to cater to those people... but you just alienated 90% of your players by not allowing them to play against each other on the free version.

*shrug*
don't unban, he has hard coded userid bypasses everywhere.
Originally Posted by Rone Rivendale

I suppose if you had access to a Linux box, you could host your own server to play on.
boaf's wub. :3
http://thescoundrels.net
suggestion: allow non-registered users to /spec in registered servers. allow non-registered users to change non-gameplay options. (music, volume of sounds)

(fix) request: there is a quite annoying delay between mosuing over an option in the menus and the associated sound effect playing. could this please be removed?

hint for those downloading from emule: enjoy it until hampa downloads it and bans the associated serials on the server, lol.
hint for those downloading from emule: enjoy it until hampa downloads it and bans the associated serials on the server, lol.

there is no need for this, only those with purchased serials are able to play anyway (on the official servers)