Toribash
Originally Posted by Sc1ence01 View Post

Autistic tori

Hey what's up, I'm Sc1ence01 (don't mind my cringy name, I was autistic when I made this account) and my real name is Julian.

Me IRL

I'm just a typical high-school bookworm/nerd/edgy boy from the Philippines and I have a huge fascination and interest when it comes to Video-games. I simply became inclined to gaming from the start. Oh, I also practice Taekwondo and Arnis.

Me In-game

I'm an average Toribash player whose love is towards grappling mods (especially ABD). Whenever I have free-time and I feel rusty af in-game, I simply go to random lobbies and invite random people to play random mods.

Side note: I dislike dueling and I'm obsessed with betting

Me as a Forummmm guy

You would know by my profile that I am EXTREMELY active in the forums. I mostly participate on the Wibbles board, Replay board, and Clan board. There was a time when I left the forums and the game for a solid year because of some problems. I just returned last month and I am active as ever. Currently, I'm running the [TMA] Organization with a [TA] friend.

(I also leave a shit-ton of CnC's on the replay board)

Clan History (and why I want to join):

>I used to switch from clan-to-clan (and became a leader on some of the clans I joined)
>found [MAU] and realized that [MAU] is my heaven
>Then I left TB for a year because of some problems
>Got back to the forums
>Realized that MAU died and most of the members gave up
>Alone.jpg
>Joins my old friend's clan
>Got bored because of its inactivity (like seriously, just check (JackAzz)'s thread)
>sees this clan
>Realized (o) has a lot of potential
>application.mp4

Forum skills: Medium-rare boneless shitposter; Can help on OP coding; Marketing; Video-making (kinda retired tho)
In-game skills: Replay-making [(?)(I'm trying my best to learn)]; the ability to endure qa servers; the ability to endure judo and judofrac

R E P L A Y T H R E A D

That's all and thanks.

A decent sized application, clear to read, rookie at replay making. I don't really see you much in-game or on the forums, like ever, but that's because i only spend my time in the clan section and private messaging. feel free to join our discord server via the clan page and just get to know us i guess.

ATM you are being discussed, be patient and post on the thread when ever you want <3
Originally Posted by HOPE View Post
I don't really see you much in-game, like ever

Yep, same too. Maybe because our GMT's dont really meet each other.

It's GMT+8 here and I normally play on 5pm to 12am
Weirdest Tori in Toribash
<Diuwaybuns> Toribash is unprotected sex
Hi, Tempest here, i am also known as Diety and NiceJesus. Irl my name is Jerrick Little.
I am best in aikido mods, mushu mods, and lenshu mods. I am 18 years of age and i play trumpet for college bands. I want to be a music teacher one day! ive played since 2013 (lost my first account because got new pc and didnt know toribash password). I also market a bit, mostly low tier item that bring in 2k a week usually. One thing i like to do every so often is spar a bit, like once a month, (im decent at sparring). as for my skill in aikido i train 1 on 1 with aikido players at least 5 hours a week (sometimes 3 hours a day for multiple days). lately ive gotten into using (o) members as training partner material seeing as they are quite good at abd, Ive know Cr0vax for a year or two, ive known bob for almost a month, he has spent multiple hours 1 on 1 with me in aikido for polishing me. Anxiety has also befriended me, turns out i knew him when he was mercurypie (we played mushu together a bit and he has agreed to spend 1 on 1 time with me in aikido to polish me when others arent on). Ive only encountered hope once and he didnt say hi. I used to be in wapow with fleshmon when i was nicejesus. Was in AS for a while with stone, he was really nice to me in the time we spent playing together while he was in the clan. Many people know me in the aikido community and im polishing in aikido regularly because NO SLACK. I hope you consider me for (o).

P.S. my steam ID is nicejesus the harbinger

Love, Tempest

Fav mods: aikido, abd, mushu, lenshu, boxshu, tk, spar, twinswords, ninjutsu, greykido.
Last edited by Tempest; Aug 7, 2017 at 05:09 AM.
oh is this where i put my signature?
Really liked the application, Tempest. Hope and I along with the other clan members will have a discussion about you and will let you know when we've come down to our final decision.

Also please add in some of your favorite mods if you've got any, thank you!
Added a list of the mods I enjoy at the bottom of the app <3
oh is this where i put my signature?
Originally Posted by Tempest View Post
Ive only encountered hope once and he didnt say hi.

Long time so see diety, you're being discussed atm.
Originally Posted by Sc1ence01 View Post

Autistic tori

Hey what's up, I'm Sc1ence01 (don't mind my cringy name, I was autistic when I made this account) and my real name is Julian.

Me IRL

I'm just a typical high-school bookworm/nerd/edgy boy from the Philippines and I have a huge fascination and interest when it comes to Video-games. I simply became inclined to gaming from the start. Oh, I also practice Taekwondo and Arnis.

Me In-game

I'm an average Toribash player whose love is towards grappling mods (especially ABD). Whenever I have free-time and I feel rusty af in-game, I simply go to random lobbies and invite random people to play random mods.

Side note: I dislike dueling and I'm obsessed with betting

Me as a Forummmm guy

You would know by my profile that I am EXTREMELY active in the forums. I mostly participate on the Wibbles board, Replay board, and Clan board. There was a time when I left the forums and the game for a solid year because of some problems. I just returned last month and I am active as ever. Currently, I'm running the [TMA] Organization with a [TA] friend.

(I also leave a shit-ton of CnC's on the replay board)

Clan History (and why I want to join):

>I used to switch from clan-to-clan (and became a leader on some of the clans I joined)
>found [MAU] and realized that [MAU] is my heaven
>Then I left TB for a year because of some problems
>Got back to the forums
>Realized that MAU died and most of the members gave up
>Alone.jpg
>Joins my old friend's clan
>Got bored because of its inactivity (like seriously, just check (JackAzz)'s thread)
>sees this clan
>Realized (o) has a lot of potential
>application.mp4

Forum skills: Medium-rare boneless shitposter; Can help on OP coding; Marketing; Video-making (kinda retired tho)
In-game skills: Replay-making [(?)(I'm trying my best to learn)]; the ability to endure qa servers; the ability to endure judo and judofrac

R E P L A Y T H R E A D

That's all and thanks.

Denied buddy, sorry. you applied to Ct earlier.