Toribash
Original Post
The "tumblr" condition; obesity and mental disorder
If you're an active/popular facebook user such as myself you can't go a day without seeing the ridiculous demon seed of tumblr's ideals all over the place, this thread is to discuss the impact of the "tumblr" mentality (which I will elaborate on) and similar inquiry (since all the other threads here are shit and I want to stimulate my mind at 6am).

Basically, tumblr is now known for preaching "acceptance," in the form of anti-male, obesity glorifying/thin shaming (or even anorexia gratifying), "PTSD and depression from cyberbullying" awareness, and other such absurdities. It's basically the polar opposite of stereotypical reddit posts.

I would like to further discuss if that kind of speech is harmful to society as a whole, or if it will be quelled. Telling obese people they're beautiful and perfect is stupid, physically they are unhealthy and in need of support, not tolerance for an unhealthy lifestyle. The same goes with blowing eating disorders and depression way out of proportion; those people need help, not pity and martyr-status. And don't get me started on the feminazis who claim to receive "PTSD" from insulting internet comments. People just need to grow a thicker skin.

I'm curious on your opinions on how the above is affecting society, you'd have to be living under a rock not to have at least some of it shoved in your face. Do you think this trend will continue, and impact further generations on a grand scale? I don't think we'll live in an anti-male, pro-obesity world of complaining and self-pity, but I think teenagers will get dumber and dumber as the years go by.

I think (for america specifically) we need to initiate a type of nationalized education seminar where someone can explain that stating that an obese person or mentally ill person is in fact unwell and in need of support. But that is a generic theoretic. What do you think would be a real method of achieving that kind of goal?

Also I plan on making threads with better topics than this tomorrow.
hatter make me famou
Honestly I think this is a big problem, social marxism and degeneracy are hurting society. People are attacked for being healthy, male, white, cis, for their religion (regardless of what the religion is), for not being pro-SJW enough, for even talking.

It's not productive, and it's just getting more and more absurd by the day. I'm not entirely sure how people let SJW just get away with this shit.

A plan to counter degeneracy in USA? It's a very difficult thing to talk about. This is a societal and cultural problem, with deep roots in core values. For example, thinking someone should die/is not a real person because of their gender/sexuality/race/lifestyle. I think this shows a distinct lack of sympathy and understanding for others to even get to a stage where you think it's ever ok to say something like that. This is a failure of the parents, and of the education system, and society as a whole.

Right now the degenerates make up only a small minority, but it's not really possible to educate them. So long as we can stop the next generation from following the same path their culture can be eliminated over time.
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
Not necessarily going to join the discussion, but most tumblr feminists are not "against" males. Most of them believe in gender equality. They may attack a male, but that's probably because they were provoked to do so by said male spewing idiotic sexist things everywhere.
There are also those who are for race equality, and they usually just want everyone to get along. They are not against white people by any means. The weight people do not preach being overweight, and they do not support being overweight, they support those who are ridiculed for being overweight and look to stop that.
Please use Tumblr and try understanding their opinions before going against them, because most of the time they are honestly very true and understandable, unless you yourself have a hard time understanding equality. The way you are portraying them is not correct.
Last edited by Aracoon; Nov 13, 2014 at 05:08 PM.
Originally Posted by Aracoon View Post
Not necessarily going to join the discussion, but most tumblr feminists are not "against" males. Most of them believe in gender equality. They may attack a male, but that's probably because they were provoked to do so by said male spewing idiotic sexist things everywhere.

Well, from what I've seen every tumblr feminist is anti-male. These are the people who talk about "drinking male tears", brush things off as "mansplaning", say they'd love to kill all men, and say they love misandry.

I'm sure there exists at least 1 tumblr feminist that doesn't mate men, but I haven't seen them yet!

Most of them do not believe in gender equality, and often they attack men for being men, and women for not being the 'right' kind of women.

I've actually never seen a tumblr feminist even acknowledge a non-female issue -- actually, I have because they love to talk about rape and assault and gender stereotyping, none of which are female issues, but I've never seen them acknowledge that it actually isn't a female issue. I've never seen one advocate equality.

There are also those who are for race equality, and they usually just want everyone to get along. They are not against white people by any means.

Again, when you have people blaming everything bad in the world on white people, or attacking white people for being white, or advocating their own race claiming "oh give me free things I'm less privileged", that's certainly not advocating equality.

The weight people do not preach being overweight, and they do not support being overweight, they support those who are ridiculed for being overweight and look to stop that.

They most certainly do preach being overweight, and then often attack healthy or fit people.

I've never seen someone who is 'fat acceptance' or 'fat positive' advocate a healthy lifestyle or even ADMIT that being overweight is a health risk.

Please use Tumblr and try understanding their opinions before going against them, because most of the time they are honestly very true and understandable, unless you yourself have a hard time understanding equality. The way you are portraying them is not correct.

I've been using tumblr for years and have seen a lot of shit.

But you know what? I keep getting told that tumblr is a LGBTQIA+ safe space and that "cis het white males" should go kill themselves. Though I still have tumblr open in another tab.
Everything you showcased just now has next to nothing in terms of notes with the exception of the 49. Which is still an incredibly low number. Don't associate these people with legitimate tumblr feminists, because most wouldn't even accept this people as tumblr feminists. Again, if you are going to mention the group of people on tumblr known as tumblr feminists, acknowledge the fact that they are for gender equality. It is known that those who are not for gender equality are not tumblr feminists, they are lonesome boneheads with no notes.
These people are not supported, and all social media sites have their fair share of weirdos.
Last edited by Aracoon; Nov 13, 2014 at 06:10 PM.
I almost didn't link any because I feared the scottsman, but I guess I did it so I have to roll with it.

And god no, I don't follow any of these degenerates. It's hard enough keeping my feed free of shit without purposefully subjecting myself to it -_-;
-----

here's a fb degeneracy screenshot

Last edited by ImmortalPig; Nov 13, 2014 at 06:42 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Gorman obviously he hasn't been deep enough in social sites like facebook and tumblr.

Just to clarify:

feminism =/= tumblr feminazism

love and acceptance =/= racial, gender and religious intolerance

rightful victimization =/= lazy liberal chubby girls with STDs who want to be pampered and treated like royalty while insulting the patriarchy the whole time

and even marxist-preaching left wing supporters =/= liberal stoner idiots who complain about the white man and corporations while doing nothing about it and feeding off welfare like parasites, it gives the entire leftist movement a bad name and I'm ashamed of that

This is the kind of shit that happens when humans are allowed free reign, you get fat girls trying to justify their unhealthy lifestyle by making fit, attractive girls feel bad. And you have a 14 year old who doesn't want to be "cis scum" so they identify as the otherkin gender identity of the planet pluto.

I think society is too soft, society's daddy should have taken a belt to its ass a long time ago, it might be too late to fix the degeneracy, as well as extremely difficult as gorman said in his first post.
-----
And just to add, the anti-male things doesn't really bother me, since in this generation (not intrinsically speaking; environmentally speaking) women are inferior due to being oppressed in the past, same thing with lowest common denominator blacks who turned to crime. Both weren't given the opportunity to rise above, so their children are paying for it by becoming completely worthless.

Try finding a girlfriend of actual quality in this day and age, it's really hard.
Last edited by moonfloam; Nov 13, 2014 at 10:02 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
hatter make me famou
It's just a bunch of stupid, angry, young people mad at society. This isn't new. It's just being presented (through the internet) in a new manner.

lol @ the talk here of 'countering degeneracy' - what are we, psycho 50s moralists? Rock is the devil's music!
Originally Posted by moonfloam
Try finding a girlfriend of actual quality in this day and age, it's really hard.

I think society is too soft, society's daddy should have taken a belt to its ass a long time ago

Originally Posted by ImmortalPig
These are the people who talk about "drinking male tears", brush things off as "mansplaning", say they'd love to kill all men, and say they love misandry.

Originally Posted by ImmortalPig
Right now the degenerates make up only a small minority, but it's not really possible to educate them. So long as we can stop the next generation from following the same path their culture can be eliminated over time.

lazy liberal chubby girls with STDs who want to be pampered and treated like royalty while insulting the patriarchy the whole time

I think some cultural re-education is in order. Maybe we can forcefully help them to convert with some sort of camp?
Buy TC for a great price here! http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=240345
Buy VIP and Toriprime for a great price here! http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=237249

Hey look more than two lines.