Toribash
I am wearing Demon and have 4k qi

You can either purchase stuff from the Torishop with $ and it will be send to you without caring for your qi (you can only resell it to people with enough qi)

Or you buy a colour pack (check my deac to see what they look like)
They are non Qi restricted until you unpack them (check activated to see what it looks like unpacked (the Demon one))

At the end of season 2 (you can find the event at the 'News' section), every platinum ranked player got a Tier X colour pack. That's the reason you see more of them colors than usual

I think it was either:
- Azurite
- Magnetite
- Wildfire
- Magma
- imperial
- maybe one or two more, but I forgot which ones

Sorry for not linking all the stuff and formatting everything nicely, but I am on mobile
Last edited by Krong; Dec 2, 2017 at 12:56 PM.
[TLL]
u unpacked ur demon and u can wear it !!!?

o u only activated it i c thx

can u deactivate some stuff?
Last edited by SenseiDc; Dec 2, 2017 at 01:12 PM.
You can't wear the Packs, you have to unpack them before you activate them.

But if I ever decide to sell them I have to find someone with 20k Qi.

It is only non Qi restricted if you have it still packed
[TLL]
wait u unpacked it and u can wear it but u cant sell it to a player who doesnt have enough qi?
Exactly
-----
Originally Posted by SenseiDc View Post
u unpacked ur demon and u can wear it !!!?

o u only activated it i c thx

can u deactivate some stuff?

Sorry, just saw your edit:

Yes, I can activate only parts of it. I just have everything in one set, because I like my inventory to be organized^^

I can activate and sell each item individually
Last edited by Krong; Dec 2, 2017 at 03:40 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[TLL]
Hey there! Krieg really covered most of this, but just to wrap it up:

Any item bought through the torishop using PayPal or steam currency will be packed into your inventory, and you can use it without worrying about the qi currency. However, if you want to sell the item you purchased using PayPal or steam, you would have to find someone that has the correct amount of qi.
Some items are non-qi though, which means that a non-QI demon force can be bought and worn and sold by anybody. (It'll tell you whether an item is non-QI in it's description most of the time)

Packs like what krieg mentioned are also non-QI UNTIL they're unpacked then they become QI-based, just like all the other items.

Hope krieg and I's answered helped you out!