Toribash
Original Post
C++
Just thought id make a thread where people can post their C++ work.
Can be anything from a .cpp, to a .exe, to a concept idea for others to work on.

Would start off, but im looking for Basic concepts myself :>
That isnt a good ide because arseholes could post malicous code strains.

Stop not making sense. Warned. -jalis
Last edited by Jalis; Nov 10, 2009 at 07:18 PM.
Then fact is, if someone posted malicous strands a) most experienced coders would see it, and b) there would be ban coming there way, im sure :>
Jalis, what i meant was is that fools who can program might post programs that they say are something, but are really mallicous to your computer.

And bliza, they would have to download it to see the code, the downloading of it is the problem.
Originally Posted by coloo View Post
Jalis, what i meant was is that fools who can program might post programs that they say are something, but are really mallicous to your computer.

And bliza, they would have to download it to see the code, the downloading of it is the problem.

Downloading the source code of a program does nothing. If you are as ignorant as you are currently, please stop posting here.
Only executing source code can cause malfuntions due to malicious code.
Originally Posted by bilza View Post
Only executing source code can cause malfuntions due to malicious code.

Source code cannot be executed. ಠ_ಠ
alright then, only compiling the source code, then executing it, can cause malfunctions due to malicious code.

i knew what i meant ;P
I tried to learn C++, but I wasn't very good.

Mostly I'm having trouble breaking off from Main{ and going to another, like DoPrint{
i liek turtelz xd
Originally Posted by bilza View Post
alright then, only compiling the source code, then executing it, can cause malfunctions due to malicious code.

i knew what i meant ;P

Imagine how RETARDED a person would have to be to compile the whole code string, as malicious as it looks, then execute it?
Only an ignorant person would do that.

You would probably do it. Stop telling other people warning other people that they shouldn't, when even you benefit from it! -jalis
Last edited by Jalis; Nov 16, 2009 at 05:04 PM.