Ranking
How is ATI better? Did they finally get their act together and make good drivers?
From my experience, ATI cards have a shit load of problems with OpenGL and are glitchy pieces of shit.

Next time I overhaul my comp, I'll probably put one of these 400 series cards in it. :v
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Originally Posted by War_Hero View Post
How is ATI better? Did they finally get their act together and make good drivers?
From my experience, ATI cards have a shit load of problems with OpenGL and are glitchy pieces of shit.

ATI drivers... LOL LOL LOL! X'D

Not wasted money on an ATI for 10 years due to their abysmal drivers. Speed don't mean shit if it doesn't work.

People have missed the point with the 400s anyway - TESSELLATION BITCHES, lets see your poxy ATI do that, owait, wouldn't work, driver fail. ;)

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
You forget nvidia's drivers. The last two screwed up the fan and burned up many cards.
Also, catalyst 10.3 is supposedly pretty good, probably cuz of all the money ati is raking in right now, givingthem more money for development.

What I mean, yourface, is I'm pretty sure none of the 200 series can do the new dx11 features like tessellation because they don't have the proper hardware parts in the card for it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
I keep hearing all these stories about how horrendous ATI drivers are, but neither myself nor anybody that I know has had any problems with them.
yeah im going to agree with onamist. I never had any problems with ati drivers. I prefer ati
Chilling. Rip Urban unit