Toribash
So Kristis, we still having that race? I just hit diamond 4.
League of Legends NA: Locus

As much as akali dominates when people don't take appropriate measures, getting a penta with her is a lot easier said than done.

And I was mid-ult to 100 hp hec too ):
After such a good play to flash ult trist, w with 200 hp, ult vei when he separates trying to leave and still burst down full hp bard + shaco.
Originally Posted by Locus View Post
So Kristis, we still having that race? I just hit diamond 4.

Well, fuck you then, lol.

I haven't played for ages, tons of stuff happening in Denmark, plus found a job. I think I'm like Platinum III now if I haven't decayed even more than that.
Gj on Diamond 4 mate, getting out of D5 is really hard if rito decides to fuck your account up.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Yeah, I lost only the one game in diamond 5 and then proceeded to go on a 9 game winning streak to get up to d4. So things are looking good for me. I've been playing out of my mind lately.
League of Legends NA: Locus
You kids and your high ranks and shit. I'm just going to chill in s5.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
You kids and your ranks and shit. I'm just going to chill with my 1 ranked game played this season.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
You kids and your ranks and shit. I'm just going to chill with my 1 ranked game played this season.

I only have more the one because someone convinced me to play more.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Was it me? I'm pretty sure I pressured everybody who was 30 to play Ranked and finish placements. Lol
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post

I think I only have two, you win.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم