Ranking
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Idk about Global smurfs but there is deffinitly a huuuuge skill gap between players in mge-dmg. Some people are literal silvers and some are insane. It's pretty much all aim tho, everyone just runs around dming.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Originally Posted by Reta View Post
I got placed into Silver 4.
I only play Inferno Cache Train and Nuke

Silver nub
Nuke is complete shit and no one in MM especially at that rank knows how to hold angles for Train so not worth playing unless you can carry T side.

Originally Posted by Joel View Post
Panda carry me please.

xd rank?

Originally Posted by Butler View Post
Dust 2 is a sick map too

D2 is best map

Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
Good man.

But Mirage doesn't suck

Mirage sucks ass.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by Powas View Post
Panda relocate to EU so we can play without 150 pings.

I'm broke asf thou xD
How to move with no money.

Also I'd hate to have to leave my motorcycle that I just bought here in the states, and leave my car here lol.

How much would it cost to even ship at least my motorcycle?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
my guess is at least $2000
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
Originally Posted by DruggedPanda View Post
I'm broke asf thou xD
How to move with no money.

Also I'd hate to have to leave my motorcycle that I just bought here in the states, and leave my car here lol.

How much would it cost to even ship at least my motorcycle?

Shipping might be somewhat expensive but it doesn't really matter when you can eat a meal for 1$ if you know where to look, you get good beer for 1$, outstanding one for 2$ and you can get a bottle of vodka for 5$. Shipping would pay itself back after few months. Cum to kurwa country.
retired
Originally Posted by Powas View Post
Shipping might be somewhat expensive but it doesn't really matter when you can eat a meal for 1$ if you know where to look, you get good beer for 1$, outstanding one for 2$ and you can get a bottle of vodka for 5$. Shipping would pay itself back after few months. Cum to kurwa country.

Lol, I can eat an ok meal at work for $1.08 but it's somewhat small \o/
And that's after my discount. Otherwise it's like $2.16

I may eventually move out of the country but idk where to or what country would take me in
(not really sure how to get Work/Living Visas for countires without actually having some sort of work related degree/field.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
Afaik, there are no visas for Poland, so if you could land a company that'd hire you before actually moving here, it would work quite well :P
retired
Played last night after getting my wisdom teeth out, I dropped a nice 46 frags lol. I wasn't even calling the right strats I was just going off and doing my own thing, ez
https://discord.com/channels/1111838427143487559/1125103577149481011/1190935707125043240

OG Nugget.
Got Silver Elite this morning

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Find the hidden shovel and uncover the secrets of my religion.
-snip-

10:17 PM <~Creati0n> GAS THE DUELERS
6:35 PM <&Fear> good job reta you are now the King Admin
6:35 PM <Typhon> Gj Reta god