Toribash
Original Post
rank and belt lost, please help
Hey, i was wondering if 2.4 beta messes with your rank or belt. I downloaded it and when i run toribash now in multiplayer, i am an unranked white belt, whereas i used to be a brown belt, rank 8. Anyone know whats up?
"The primary form of transportation for a lumberjack is by bull. While ordinary bulls eat grass and antibiotics, a lumberjack's bull feeds on endangered species." -Maddox, The Alphabet of Manliness
Re: rank and belt lost, please help
Isnt the rank system meant to of changed? But im pretty sure that resets every version never the less.
Not sure about belts.
Is your name spelled exactly the same?
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
my name used to be doctor dendrite, but it changed to doctordendrite, and it changes back to doctordendrite even if i fix it
"The primary form of transportation for a lumberjack is by bull. While ordinary bulls eat grass and antibiotics, a lumberjack's bull feeds on endangered species." -Maddox, The Alphabet of Manliness
Really, this shoulda been posted in the Support forum, but I'll suggest a few ideas.

The servers might not be completely 2.4 beta compatible, so your ID key is being sent wrong.

You may not have typed in your ID... Though I doubt this is the case.

And also, this'll definetely be fixed once 2.4 goes full version. Don't worry about it.
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
ok. thanks guys
Are ranks and everything saved to your Playername?

What if you change your name and then change it back, do you still have your belts?