Ranking
Original Post
Toribash Movember

Hi and welcome to Toribash Movember!
This November, it's time to put on your manliest stache!

Toribash Movember is a free-for-all global event.
To participate, all you need to do is open the Movember event interface from the News tab in your game client (latest version of Toribash required).
Right after that, you will receive your free upgradeable Moustache item - and your task will be to upgrade it as far as you can.
Those of you who reach max 'stache level will receive the grand prize - limited edition Krakenstache item!

There are multiple ways to gain points to upgrade your Moustache:
- Playing online games (1 point per fight)
- Completing quests (20 points per quest, up to 3 per day)
- Claiming daily login rewards (up to 75 points for 7th day of consecutive logins)
- Winning bets (minimum 4 players have to place the bet, up to 10 points per won bet)
- Winning automatic tournaments (50 points per tourney)
- Winning ES events (100 points per event)

Upgrading your Moustache item to max level during the event will unlock a unique Krakenstache item for you, which won't be ever available in the shop after the event ends.

Toribash Movember ends on November 30th
Last edited by sir; Nov 8, 2019 at 06:53 PM.
cool event

noticed a tiny bug

after receiving moustache it automatically went to activated items, which is fine, but didn't replace my previous head item. They were both activated, with only the moustache displaying. I figure that's fine, but deactivated horns in case it messed with the scoring. Double checked activation still works properly, activated horns and they did replace stache, and vice versa works too.

Super nit-picky, but maybe it would affect point system idk... so there's a heads up.
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles View Post
I can't get my moustache I do everything as it is written.

the event don't even come up in my news section.
nvm

now I've found it and followed the steps, the moustache isn't present in either my active or inactive inventory

My issues been resolved, thanks anyway.
Last edited by Charm; Nov 11, 2019 at 07:46 PM.
Make sure you're on Toribash 5.43 and have autoupdate enabled (or use a Steam version). Event interface will not work on any earlier vesrion because they lack the required backend that was added with 5.43.
And the event is now over!
Thanks to everyone who participated and congratulations to the 9 players who upgraded their moustaches to max level and got Krakenstaches!

Best staches:
  1. Gabrielnp2 - 2917 points
  2. Life - 2360 points
  3. Dolomyte - 2275 points
  4. Sora - 2261 points
  5. Vayne - 2219 points
  6. Warria - 2114 points
  7. hugsteur - 2103 points
  8. Groot - 2095 points
  9. Enclave - 2000 points

Hope everyone had fun!
Originally Posted by sir View Post
And the event is now over!
Thanks to everyone who participated and congratulations to the 9 players who upgraded their moustaches to max level and got Krakenstaches!

Best staches:
  1. Gabrielnp2 - 2917 points
  2. Life - 2360 points
  3. Dolomyte - 2275 points
  4. Sora - 2261 points
  5. Vayne - 2219 points
  6. Warria - 2114 points
  7. hugsteur - 2103 points
  8. Groot - 2095 points
  9. Enclave - 2000 points
Hope everyone had fun!

It was very cool.I look forward to something like that