people playing: 27, servers online: 12, games played: 142,000,000 Top Player: Imperial

  Toribash Community » Toribash » Replays
Register FAQ General Rules Community
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old Mar 13, 2014   #21
Osiris
ub3r
 
3rd Dan Black Belt
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,624



pls guys.

big boom this time w00t
Attached Files
File Type: rpl O - Monster Blood.rpl (194.1 KB, 43 views)
Clan League 2013 Champion
Praise BONDarenko | Praise King Chaney
My Dick Puts Little Boys In Wheelchairs - Orko
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Bloom | Replays | TB Edits | Fan Club
s e m e n & s o r r o w s
Osiris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 13, 2014   #22
AssassinPro
 
Master Belt
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 1,864
Clan: Parrot



The replay lags for me, I don't know if it was supposed to be.
The final hit looked quite nice tho, didn't like how you hit your head on uke's body.
Can't tell much cuz its glitchy.
Whabb owo
AssassinPro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 18, 2014   #23
Osiris
ub3r
 
3rd Dan Black Belt
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,624



Originally Posted by AssassinPro View Post
The replay lags for me, I don't know if it was supposed to be.
The final hit looked quite nice tho, didn't like how you hit your head on uke's body.
Can't tell much cuz its glitchy.

no it wasnt supposed to lag, did that post replay sadly.

but here is a decap, kinda did some cool shit
Attached Files
File Type: rpl O - Welcome To Horrorland.rpl (147.7 KB, 29 views)
Clan League 2013 Champion
Praise BONDarenko | Praise King Chaney
My Dick Puts Little Boys In Wheelchairs - Orko
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Bloom | Replays | TB Edits | Fan Club
s e m e n & s o r r o w s
Osiris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 18, 2014   #24
DatSkip
 
4th Dan Black Belt
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 2,855
Clan: Parrot



Opener was fancy and stuff, I liked the lift. Pity you didn't continue the manip though, would have been cool

Don't like how fast you contracted your right leg, made it look slightly twitchy

Little breakdance move to the decap there was nice and flowy
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions
DatSkip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21, 2014   #25
Osiris
ub3r
 
3rd Dan Black Belt
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,624



Originally Posted by DatSkip View Post
Opener was fancy and stuff, I liked the lift. Pity you didn't continue the manip though, would have been cool

Don't like how fast you contracted your right leg, made it look slightly twitchy

Little breakdance move to the decap there was nice and flowy

yeah i did continue the manip, im just not finished it.
and thanks

new replay, pretty cool
Attached Files
File Type: rpl O - Beast From The East.rpl (250.7 KB, 30 views)
Clan League 2013 Champion
Praise BONDarenko | Praise King Chaney
My Dick Puts Little Boys In Wheelchairs - Orko
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Bloom | Replays | TB Edits | Fan Club
s e m e n & s o r r o w s
Osiris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21, 2014   #26
duck
 
5th Dan Black Belt
Join Date: Dec 2000
Posts: 4,084



Nice replay indeed.

The opener was, well, generic, but you followed it up pretty well.
The first DM. It was a twitch, you know that.
Grab was nice, first boom was slick.
Couldnt recognise if the second hit was a boom (its 10pm over here, gimme a break.) but it was neat.
I dont like the pose that much. I like replays in which you can see the pose, but in this, yea.

Overall 9.5/10
NOT A TSA, NOT AN MS ADMIN

Clan Squad administrator and Market Squad member
Shoot me a PM if you have any question in regards to clans or the market!

duck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30, 2014   #27
Osiris
ub3r
 
3rd Dan Black Belt
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,624



Originally Posted by Gargon555 View Post
Nice replay indeed.

The opener was, well, generic, but you followed it up pretty well.
The first DM. It was a twitch, you know that.
Grab was nice, first boom was slick.
Couldnt recognise if the second hit was a boom (its 10pm over here, gimme a break.) but it was neat.
I dont like the pose that much. I like replays in which you can see the pose, but in this, yea.

Overall 9.5/10


Thanks gargon
Second hit wasnt a boom tho.

New replay
Attached Files
File Type: rpl O - Shocker On Shock Street.rpl (312.7 KB, 27 views)
Clan League 2013 Champion
Praise BONDarenko | Praise King Chaney
My Dick Puts Little Boys In Wheelchairs - Orko
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Bloom | Replays | TB Edits | Fan Club
s e m e n & s o r r o w s
Osiris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31, 2014   #28
Kaszanas
Depriving villages of idiots since 2010.
 
4th Dan Black Belt
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 3,274



Mhmm, why to make a spin when you're not going after it ?
I dont like that part when you go into a spin and you're not making it happen, it is like having sex without the ending xD
The hit with your shin is really nice, could be performed better just to make the hit with the lower part of the shin, not really just under the knee.
Frame 312, I don't like the execution of this kick as you extend your leg, i would rather make it a hook kick where you destroy whole chest etc. yeah but you had some purpose in it to collide the parts after, so it is looking nice, you even managed to make the back rollover really good, and finish with a pose, so the replay is stylish, fast, nice, and overall looking good, just some minor things that I PERSONALLY would make the other way just so that would look a little better for me, and that is my opinion on that
CnC'd in ya face.
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.
Kaszanas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 8, 2014   #29
Osiris
ub3r
 
3rd Dan Black Belt
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,624



Originally Posted by Kaszanas View Post
Mhmm, why to make a spin when you're not going after it ?
I dont like that part when you go into a spin and you're not making it happen, it is like having sex without the ending xD
The hit with your shin is really nice, could be performed better just to make the hit with the lower part of the shin, not really just under the knee.
Frame 312, I don't like the execution of this kick as you extend your leg, i would rather make it a hook kick where you destroy whole chest etc. yeah but you had some purpose in it to collide the parts after, so it is looking nice, you even managed to make the back rollover really good, and finish with a pose, so the replay is stylish, fast, nice, and overall looking good, just some minor things that I PERSONALLY would make the other way just so that would look a little better for me, and that is my opinion on that
CnC'd in ya face.

Thank you

New thing, am i cool yet?
Attached Files
File Type: rpl O - Deep Trouble.rpl (202.4 KB, 41 views)
Clan League 2013 Champion
Praise BONDarenko | Praise King Chaney
My Dick Puts Little Boys In Wheelchairs - Orko
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Bloom | Replays | TB Edits | Fan Club
s e m e n & s o r r o w s
Osiris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17, 2014   #30
Osiris
ub3r
 
3rd Dan Black Belt
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,624



bump?
Clan League 2013 Champion
Praise BONDarenko | Praise King Chaney
My Dick Puts Little Boys In Wheelchairs - Orko
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Bloom | Replays | TB Edits | Fan Club
s e m e n & s o r r o w s
Osiris is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:16 PM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
ragdoll fighting game physics fighting game ragdoll fighting physics funmotion joints martial arts karate pc mac free game turn based game