ES Recruitment Drive
I need to set up another recruitment system, Space. I'll be talking to Kozmonaut directly about your potential recruitment, however. I'll keep you in the loop either via this thread or PMs and I'll try to speed up the process as much as I can! It'd also be cool if we could meet up in-game and talk a little bit about your recruitment. If you want to PM me your GMT and what times you're on, I can try to set something up. Alternatively, I can let you know when I'm available and you can pick a time to meet up.

tl;dr, gotta fix some shit, I'll let you know what's up ASAP.
[elite] Sarutobi ~ Ryland Gomez [elite]
Originally Posted by Sarutobi View Post
I need to set up another recruitment system, Space. I'll be talking to Kozmonaut directly about your potential recruitment, however. I'll keep you in the loop either via this thread or PMs and I'll try to speed up the process as much as I can! It'd also be cool if we could meet up in-game and talk a little bit about your recruitment. If you want to PM me your GMT and what times you're on, I can try to set something up. Alternatively, I can let you know when I'm available and you can pick a time to meet up.

tl;dr, gotta fix some shit, I'll let you know what's up ASAP.

I can be on all day this weekend starting saturday.
but i like bodying noobers by myself cuz then i can post about it here :C
you're on thin ice, pal