Toribash
Original Post
Announcing: Cel Shaded set and Onyx!
Greetings!
Time has come for yet another release, and this time it's something very special!

you can use the cell shading with textures, right?
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Originally Posted by Rouxster View Post
the stomach doesn't have cell shading on it

Just tested this, the item is fine but apparently client has a problem downloading it when there's this many obj maybe?
golf
there might be a variable that dictates how many 3D objects a tori can have on their body and it needs to be increased by one more

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
Looks to be some issue with downloading the model, already notified Dranix about this.

Deactivating some models, /dl'ing and activating models back can be a temporary fix for now.
Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
can we get this if we buy qi

finally have a reason 2
and I have a fuckton of money I'm getting for my senior gift

(around 500 bucks) and I have nothing to spend it on

I want that fucking onyx

Technically yes. Seems like a waste to me, but whatever floats your boat.

Sick release btw guys.
awesome! ist the cell shading then seeable for other players or only for yourself ? also what is about the full armor are there any pictures

Water Melon, Fire Melon, Earth Melon, Air Melon... The ELEMELONS!
Originally Posted by BlueEvil View Post
awesome! ist the cell shading then seeable for other players or only for yourself ? also what is about the full armor are there any pictures

The cel shading set is viewable to all when active. And I'm not sure what you mean with your second statement.
[21:55] Icky: How the fuck can i make witty lines about blossoms without going full weeb
Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
can we get this if we buy qi

finally have a reason 2
and I have a fuckton of money I'm getting for my senior gift

(around 500 bucks) and I have nothing to spend it on

I want that fucking onyx

yeah you can get onyx with bought qi, pretty sure xbcz bought qi for example (he also played about 50k games himself tho)
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]