ES Recruitment Drive
i just bought Fallout 3 for 360,

i like it, especially after buying far cry 2, traded that one in for it.
this has very much the same template as oblivion and morrowind except the v.a.t.s system is amazingly helpful and seperates the three.

gotta love pickpocketing and putting a grenade or mine in their pants.
I do like Fallout 3 a lot, but I find some of the things suck ass. Such as the multiple freezes per week, and how you can't kill children. They act like adults, why can't you kill them like adults? ;-;

But it is always fun combining bloody mess with the hunting rifle. Hooray for exploding limbs!
Church of BnW
Why are so many people talking about glitches/crashes, I haven't had a single one, and I beat the game with two characters...

Working my way through Operation Anchorage atm, it kicks ass.
GAUSS RIFLE \o/
Yeah it cool game but one minus last mission why i'm can't go just play game do all missions walk to desert? Why i'm dieing? i'm eated so mch radx radiation in that box 1-2 rat And code is 2:16 ?

Project puriti EHEY!
cool game
-931bw
Originally Posted by Unknown View Post
By the way, what's the max level?

20. If playing with PC, there are mods that let you go beyond that.
Never compromise.
upcoming "expansion" DLC will raise the level cap to 30. Operation Anchorage is pretty nice, gauss rifle is a good first shot weapon against harder enemies (sentry bots etc if you dont want to waste health) as it knocks them out, and a good vats finisher at close range.

my only chars important stats:

level 20
148 locations found
67 books read
20 bobbleheads found
168 locks picked
42 computers hacked
Originally Posted by Timmaaah View Post
hmm Yea, I noticed something, The PS3 textures are actually more crappier than the 360 and PC.

Why?

Well because the the 360 has a far more vertex power than the PS3, therfore PS3 are designed to play on Hi-Def Plasma/LCD screens.

But on the other hand, on the PC version, it's crystal clear, especially with quad 8800 Ultras

Ironically, Oblivion looked way better on the PS3. How the hell did that one happen?

And Quad 8800 Ultras? Were 4 of those cards even produced? They're impossible to find (at least in Canada), and your tower must be a fortress to hold them all and the power supply they'll take.
Just beat Operation Anchorage, awesome Chinese stealth armor.

Combined with a mod that allows hats + helmets. So now I have a commando hat with the stealth armor, and it looks pretty cool. \o/
<--- That's what I look like now.
Originally Posted by Magmaa View Post
I do like Fallout 3 a lot, but I find some of the things suck ass. Such as the multiple freezes per week, and how you can't kill children. They act like adults, why can't you kill them like adults? ;-;

But it is always fun combining bloody mess with the hunting rifle. Hooray for exploding limbs!

Theres a child killer mod, and its the first one im installing if i ever get the game, i hate kids in fallout games, pickpocketing you and shit :@

[T]
#hi

Wow shit, for some reason the guards at Rivet City attack me on sight when I travel there, I tried everything I knew of that could be the problem, but nothing works ;_;

That means megaton is now my favorite city.