Toribash
Original Post
How do you do tricks???
How do you do tricks like corkscrew, gainers, fulls, back handsprings, layouts... stuff like that... can you post like a tutorial or something, or steps
You mean like dancing? Where people do breakdancing and stuff, or combat tricks?
"If you give Uke a fire, he will be warm for a night. If you light Uke on fire, he will be warm for the rest of his life."
Just practice in Single Player and eventually you'll get better, Toribash is all about patience.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
There aren't any tutorials, but just play around in single player. Start a new game, set the distance so that you are away from uke, and experiment. You might also want to try to do these in relax (don't press c).
MORALITY: A traditional code of decency that went out the window about the same time as belief in eternal damnation.
Originally Posted by 5n1p3r View Post
There aren't any tutorials, but just play around in single player. Start a new game, set the distance so that you are away from uke, and experiment. You might also want to try to do these in relax (don't press c).

Sometimes not relaxing is the key, though.
"If you give Uke a fire, he will be warm for a night. If you light Uke on fire, he will be warm for the rest of his life."
Relaxed=more flexible=more cool looking
All hold=more restricted=good for staying still
WHERES THE PAPER TOWELS
Say you're doing some jump kick, wouldn't it suck to have a limp leg while doing it? Although in certain cases being relaxed adds precision to your strikes. It all really depends on the situation.
Originally Posted by Pichardo14 View Post
How do you do tricks like corkscrew, gainers, fulls, back handsprings, layouts... stuff like that... can you post like a tutorial or something, or steps

Check the youtube videos and look what joints are used. Most of the time it is really obvious. Like raising one shoulder, lowering the other. I think you don't need many joints for a corkscrew. It's a rather easy move.
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
really, all you do is expirement until you get something cool. try being creative. move your chest around. use relax. use glutes