Ranking
Original Post
Sap guys ! Call for support
Yo Alphas !

Sorry for the invade and all

So I made an org for the "striking scene" gathering 3 new mods based on the classic ones (lenshu3ng, rk-mma, wushu).

Since you guys are mainly based on striking, I thought you might be interested in joining, giving suggestions and participating to the tournament we'll be holding soon (and the ones that will follow). It's kind of a "test" tournament to celebrate the opening of the org with a new competition format adapted to the mods ; matchs will work like a "healthbar-like" system. You'll know more soon !

I'm asking members of Alpha, Relax All, and fl0w before I officially post the event so you guys can reserve a spot if you're interested. Since I'm mainly interested in feedbacks from members of those clans.

Link to the org : http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=524227

I hope you guys enjoy, it's been thought as a place where we can have good competitive fun inbetween us with individual leagues, tourneys and tournaments to please our e-peens ; and help striking mods having more visibility for official competition and clan wars. But even if that doesn't take-off, the main purpose is still for us to enjoy it.

Xoxo
Last edited by deprav; Jul 30, 2015 at 05:58 AM.
Sap guys, I'm using this thread not to spread the invade all over your board :

There are 5 spots left in the Grand Opening Tournament, we got some nice challengers and it's going to be an interesting competition ! I'd like to have 1 or 2 emissaries from Alpha to have their feedbacks once the tournament is over 'n shiet.

Diamond ? Holotor ? Odlov ? Pirate ?

Who are the most active and likely to join up ?

*Stares at Odlov* I'm experimenting a competition format which is emulating an alternate win condition / lifebar we've been requesting and discussing for ages, I thought you might be interested in joining and see how it applies.
Last edited by deprav; Aug 22, 2015 at 10:58 PM.
Sorry. Thanks for the offer, but we have to kindly decline. Thank you for your cooperation.
small hands
Yeah I guess you guys have your head deep into CL !

Diamond joined tho <3

Anyway, it's not the last, you guys will have plenty occasions to join Striking events and I hope you will