Starting Bid: 10
Auto Buy: 20
Current Bid:SOLD
Min bid increase is 5

Starting Bid:1
Auto Buy:5
Current Bid:SOLD
Min bid increase 1?(lol)

The auction will end 24 hours after the last bid. If you win an item, send me the money first and then I'll give you the item. If you feel uncomfortable doing that, I can put it in the trade center. Also, I could do some trades.
Last edited by Phalanx24; Apr 13, 2008 at 10:37 PM.
My auction thread featuring sphinx relax and other things:http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=29067
Ok, around 1 hour before Killah wins orc force, chronos relax x2, and glad. dq unless someone bids. Anyone else want to bid?
Last edited by Phalanx24; Apr 13, 2008 at 01:55 AM.
Sorry, Daxx and sorry for me, too. You should have bid earlier so you could have got the items but I have to go by my rules. I sent the items, Killah. Anyone else want to bid?
Last edited by Phalanx24; Apr 13, 2008 at 10:58 PM.
My auction thread featuring sphinx relax and other things:http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=29067
do u think u can go a little lower on the sphinx? ^^ im very poor...like 1500 or so? i love sphinx...
<Hanz0> Crush his hopes and dreams in the palm or your hand.Doitdoitdoit ;D
[RENEGADE]
I bid 3k on sphinx relax.
On 18, 2008 of the year August, we shall have tea. The following day we eat anyone wearing purple clothes. Then we get into tanks, drive a mile away from each other, and start firing random shells into the air. First one to hit the other tank gets a 5 second head start in the 1 legged race.

In the one legged race, you will be hogtied and forced to compete in the Boston marathon using your penis only. We shall also set down bear traps, landmines, barbed wire, and floating thumbs. Your penis will be painted to resemble an illusion that looks like a 3-D steak; as a result, several Dobermen and Rottweilers we will be taking for a walk that morning which have been starved the previous week may attack.