ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Olympic armbands...
OLYMPIC
*Armbands*

Well, the olympics are finally here, and what a better way to support your country than to wear an armband representing them? For a small price of 150 tc, I will let you do just that. Just provide your country and whether you want it on your left or right arm, and I will do the rest. The band will go right over your current arm texture, so you don't have to worry about losing your style. All bands are white with your country's flag, country code, and the olympic logo. Sorry, no examples right now, but I will have some as soon as orders are completed. If need be, I can do a few as examples before you buy.

ORDER FORM
My country:
Left or Right Arm:

Thanks!
My country: South Africa
Left or Right Arm: Left and right versions please :>

Sending 300tc : )
My Sig :D
: D
Phosphine, here's how yours will look.. gonna get them sent right about now.

EDIT: Ok, something happened, and now one of them is unsaved. I'll justredo that real quick and send. Sorry.
Last edited by PowerPunch; Aug 15, 2008 at 08:41 PM.
gimme one plz.
ill have a britain one plz.
sending tc
<Hanz0> Crush his hopes and dreams in the palm or your hand.Doitdoitdoit ;D
[RENEGADE]
Ok, thanks for the orders, I am currently making and eating lunch, but when I get the chance I will start on them.
lol im patient. :P
<Hanz0> Crush his hopes and dreams in the palm or your hand.Doitdoitdoit ;D
[RENEGADE]
hey i want left and right, one usa and another jamacia.
i will send tcs soon just pm me to confirm

and i wud like an example before i buy.
◕ ◡ ◕ [VIP]
Hey guys, I got em done. Ended up not having a chance for a loooong time lol. PMs are on the way, and carlton, what better example than what you are getting?
BTW, carlton and xFlame, you guys have no ACTUAL arm textures, so I just made your band on a black background. If at any time you get a new arm texture and you'd like to keep your bands, please contact me and I'll redo yours for only 50 tc
Carlton, here is your example. I will PM you the texts.