Ranking
has anyone ever got elite belt?

my aims are:
- get 100k tc
- get to 10th dan
- get 1k forum posts
- get into a pro clan

the end of toribash is when hampa shuts the servers down i guess ...
@tonakai

I few month ago i read somthing about Jepoy .

It says he needed 18 month to get his god belt he played 98 games per day and 2340 games per Month .
like this i dont know the right numbers..forgot them.

But you said he used the qi glitch but that would mean.

2340 games x 8k qi per win = 18720000 qi that would be more than god and elite togheter lol i would say that is "Veteran Belt" lol

hm strange.-
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Meow :3
[Duck] [OLDA]
Originally Posted by affei View Post
@tonakai

I few month ago i read somthing about Jepoy .

It says he needed 18 month to get his god belt he played 98 games per day and 2340 games per Month .
like this i dont know the right numbers..forgot them.

But you said he used the qi glitch but that would mean.

2340 games x 8k qi per win = 18720000 qi that would be more than god and elite togheter lol i would say that is "Veteran Belt" lol

hm strange.-

Originally Posted by Tonakai View Post
After a long while the Qis were reverted back and most of the items were taken from people...

derp
Well, there's no such methods to "Beating" toribash (At least for me). It's like an infinity game, it can't be somewhat be beaten :S
Making aims soon!
|Windows Belt 10| |Damned Leader| |Ex-GameKeeper-2010| |RUTori| |Á¸² ÅùÁ|
|Ex-ClanSquad-2018| |20% Cooler than you| |1st nick - Major|

Toribash i really a Unbeatable game.

Everyone who thinks the games ends whit elite is wrong because the Reset.

But it to reset would be annoying because all your void pure stuff (high qi items) will be gone and you would own all the white belts lol.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Duck] [OLDA]
Oh sorry guys. I didn't know there wasn't a two belt. Just before Toribash wiki stopped working, I remember two belt being the highest rank.

Hampa said no one will ever get to elite belt which would be the 100k game belt.

But, there is no goal of toribash.
Have fun with it like I am.

affei: They can tell your a high belt becuz of the buzz about you. ALso, any items that aren't in your qi in your inventory is legal. Like packs. Plus, hampa said no one will make it to elite belt.
Custombelt | I'm back after 5 years! ;)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PM me if your selling items, buying anything and everything!
Just play till the computer gives up or toribash is gone.

I hope toribash will be there for 100000x unlimited years
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Duck] [OLDA]
Originally Posted by affei View Post
Just play till the computer gives up or toribash is gone.

I hope toribash will be there for 100000x unlimited years

the universe would have imploded on itself then

derp
Originally Posted by Onamist View Post
Be satisfied with what you have done. There is no measure of 'beating' the game, so don't bother trying to make one.

My thoughts exactly. There's no such thing as beating a sandbox game, which is what Toribash can be classed as. I mean sure, you can achieve an ungodly amount of Qi, TC and e-pen0r, but the game still persists. It's a bit like trying to win Survival mode in a game. It just keeps going until you either quit or die (in-game). Toribash just lacks that last part about (in-game) death ending the game. :U
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol