Ranking
Original Post
Sets Item
Well, the item called "set" in the market should show the percentage of how much everything inside it is worth all together, instead of just the percentage of how much the 'box' is worth.
[20:07] <@SpartaCraft> This is the sexiest potato I've ever made.
what?
can you explain your thinking. i have no clue what you are trying to say. it might be a good idea but just explain a little more
EEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHH
FAGGETOS TEAM JUDO
Originally Posted by mageer View Post
what?
can you explain your thinking. i have no clue what you are trying to say. it might be a good idea but just explain a little more

I'm talking about this:

The percentage should mean how much all the items inside are priced in the store all together, that's probably the simplest I can explain it..
[20:07] <@SpartaCraft> This is the sexiest potato I've ever made.
He means put a price on the set, for the value of the items inside

And no, this wouldnt work because it would have to be constantly updated because of market prices
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
Originally Posted by PlataBear View Post
He means put a price on the set, for the value of the items inside

And no, this wouldnt work because it would have to be constantly updated because of market prices

It wouldn't use market prices. It would use store prices...

For example:

If a set had an item in it that was worth 1000 tc in the Toribash Store, but was being sold on the market for 2000 tc, the price of the set would be shown as: 2000 (+200%).

It makes sense. (To me at least)
"Fear not the Tori who has practiced 10,000 openers once, but fear the Tori who has practiced one opener 10,000 times."