ES Recruitment Drive
Holy carp that was godly. Fantastic, nothing wrong at all. I loved how you just froze. I've thought about doing that before, but you pulled it off soo well. Great job.
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
I'm not really known on replays, but i stalk peoples replays and i'm very picky on my poses and i must say 9.3/10 pose wise. The rest (like Sky said) was godly...Awesome Job
Yooo that was awesome
smooth and creative as shit
decap and pause aftwerwards was brilliant
Like I don't think there's any flaws in this replay

69/10
[12:00] <fudgiebalz> toribash SUCKS
Check my ~~~Dank Replays~~~
Originally Posted by SkyWhale View Post
Holy carp that was godly. Fantastic, nothing wrong at all. I loved how you just froze. I've thought about doing that before, but you pulled it off soo well. Great job.

Originally Posted by Larfen View Post
Yooo that was awesome
smooth and creative as shit
decap and pause aftwerwards was brilliant
Like I don't think there's any flaws in this replay

69/10

with the whole freeze thing i wasnt originally thinking to do that, but i was having trouble getting any dms on uke with the kick so whatever i could get was fine with me. legit the only reason i did it was because i didnt want to slam into ukes head/hand/arm too hard to have it bruise me
although it looks tight as fuck and i like it now but w/e
also if you liked that whole 'freeze' thing i have another replay like that here from last year

thankyous
the end was awesome, caught me off guard. from the comments i was already expecting something unexpected but that minipose still got me great replay btw
oh yeah