Ranking
Original Post
Technical Riddles

Hello there! This little event is made to test your knowledge of technical side of toribash and PC in general, and maybe to make you learn something new in the process.

Each week we are going to post a new technical riddle for you to solve. It can be anything as long as it's related to the game and/or forum. Your goal is tposolve the mystery, sometimes explain why this certain thing doesn't work or works differently than expected. For doing that you will get a small prize depending on how hard the riddle was. You're allowed to ask questions and get answers, but answers will come from a point of person who doesn't know what the problem is. If the riddle doesnt get solved within a week, it goes into unrevealed riddle archive. You can still solve those later for a slightly lower prize.

[SOLVED by Kyle]

[SOLVED by Aiden]

[SOLVED by lethargicKid]

[UNSOLVED]

[SOLVED by Jack]

[SOLVED by Kore]

[SOLVED by Icky]

[UNSOLVED]

Rip

The line is dead.

Art by Tomiiiwhaw
Last edited by AssassinPro; Mar 17, 2017 at 01:10 AM.
golf
Oops, totally forgot.
I guess I'll try put this up on Tuesday afternoon or evening, can't do it earlier. Sorry!
golf
Since I have a busy week and I didn't get ready for it, instead of making a new riddle I will make crazy prizes on the old riddles!

Like real crazy!

1st unsolved riddle: warrior force + 5 ST

2nd unsolved riddle: azurite force + 4 ST

You can find them in the first post.
golf
Only hampa and dranix had centurion, it didn't work for the first little bit?
"People never grow up, they just learn how to act in public."—Bryan White
Originally Posted by XxXL33tGam3rXxX View Post
There is a broken Version of the centurion Hair item This thingy

Basically my answer with a link lol
What do you mean by broken?
Do you mean the fact that the texturing didn't work properly in the beginning?
Like the 2 upper parts were coloured correctly, but the other two weren't?
Well only hampa and another guy had them. Any one else and I guess thy just either crashed the game or I guess didn't load. Cause all I got was "it doesn't work"
You have to have Toribash version 4.0 for the hair to work otherwise it's useless.
Oh shit it's some profound text.
is the centurion a 3d item?
-----
just what i think is a hint for the math one, it has something to do with a torrent program or file or download link?
Last edited by Papa; Oct 16, 2016 at 07:45 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump