ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Help for a link.
hey guys im trying to make this thing my background but i cant get the right like. here it is though: http://img62.imageshack.us/i/ninjawip6.jpg/
Suck My Kick WICKED Suck My Kick
P0w, Gel0, Masterx3, Mam,Nadhif, Deathpool2, 123urdead, Sushiman4, J0y, Deadstop, UG0TPWND, SupahNinja, Vman45, Nub0Xx, xTheMistx, Chandlerb, Goro96, Kooky

lol i suck at drawings but i wanted to see how it would look as a background. anyways thanks.
P0w, Gel0, Masterx3, Mam,Nadhif, Deathpool2, 123urdead, Sushiman4, J0y, Deadstop, UG0TPWND, SupahNinja, Vman45, Nub0Xx, xTheMistx, Chandlerb, Goro96, Kooky

upload that picture to tinypic.com

If it gets deleted try fotos-hochladen.net
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
how did you make that link?

i still don't get it. could u give me step by step directions after i upload it to imageshack.

ok thanks!