Ranking
Originally Posted by isaac View Post
They're a waste because you're a zombie of society?

>My opinion is based on societies.

They would be a waste for me at least since I'm not a runner, which is what I was trying to get at (though the way I ordered my sentencing wasn't great). Perhaps there's something I wouldn't understand about it being a cyclist.

Originally Posted by isaac View Post
Bitch please, I'll wear what I want and not give a damn what others think of them. Also, not allowed to be barefoot at school, etc.

Cool. I never said I would care if others wore them, I don't care what they do or do not buy. Nobody should.
Originally Posted by LWafflez View Post
>My opinion is based on societies.

They would be a waste for me at least since I'm not a runner, which is what I was trying to get at (though the way I ordered my sentencing wasn't great). Perhaps there's something I wouldn't understand about it being a cyclist.

Cool. I never said I would care if others wore them, I don't care what they do or do not buy. Nobody should.

The 2nd part you quoted was meant to be taken lightly, btw.

I'm not a runner either, I just wear them for comfort, but running is a ton more fun in them. They aren't for everyone though. I simply love the feeling of being barefoot, and this is as close as you'll get while still wearing a shoe.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop