Ranking
Original Post
"Games played" counter stuck
Was wondering if anyone knows technical side of things and could tell what could be causing the counter to be stuck at this number.

Alo is planned to be fixed?
The games played in your Ingame Earnings tab? Im pretty sure thats actually the amount lf games thet youve won.
For you
15474(qi) x 0.545 (win rate) =8433
Your ingame earnings say total games played are 8503

For me its 18304 (qi) x 0.60(winrate) = 11074
And my ingame earnings say total games are 11248

So, answers are pretty far off but maybe it uses a different algorithum then what my barely passed highschool math brain could come up with, and i dont really see another possibility.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Originally Posted by Flames View Post
The games played in your Ingame Earnings tab? Im pretty sure thats actually the amount lf games thet youve won.
For you
15474(qi) x 0.545 (win rate) =8433
Your ingame earnings say total games played are 8503

For me its 18304 (qi) x 0.60(winrate) = 11074
And my ingame earnings say total games are 11248

So, answers are pretty far off but maybe it uses a different algorithum then what my barely passed highschool math brain could come up with, and i dont really see another possibility.

At any page on the forums, scrull up and look in the top right corner, games played is stuck at 142000000
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The reason it is stuck is because, iirc, the system by which the games are calculated is very slow and tasking. So it is now hard coded to 142 million.

Also Flames there are decimals to win ratios, and the achievements board was discontinued aswell. So the win ratios there are not right.
Last edited by MrMiyagy; Aug 5, 2018 at 12:32 AM.