Ranking
The only way Obama would get the job done is if we purged congress entirely and re-elected new, young members.
Hoss.
Originally Posted by sham View Post
The Republican party focuses too much on making the other party look bad

Originally Posted by sham View Post
the majority of republicans in Texas think that Obama was born in Africa and plotted 9/11.

So... Were you trying to make a point here?
Last edited by Nightin; Sep 8, 2012 at 10:14 AM.
[T]
<~Phoenix_afk> fu
Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
The only way Obama would get the job done is if we purged congress entirely and re-elected new, young members.

Why young members? Because they're not as inclined to hate dark skinned people as much as their older counterparts?
In reality Obama has a plan and congress is what is holding it back so in a way I can see where you're coming from. But that's astronomically unlikely to happen. What would congress do differently with Romney or Paul, though?
Originally Posted by EmoTeal View Post
Why young members? Because they're not as inclined to hate dark skinned people as much as their older counterparts?
In reality Obama has a plan and congress is what is holding it back so in a way I can see where you're coming from. But that's astronomically unlikely to happen. What would congress do differently with Romney or Paul, though?

Because young people tend to be more optimistic, and don't really give a shit about the other person's skin color.

Congress wouldn't try to hinder everything Ron Paul would do. I don't even want to think about Romney in that position, however, he would be worse than dubyah.
Hoss.
Originally Posted by Nightin View Post
So... Were you trying to make a point here?

I'm saying the majority of republicans running for presidency focus more on attacking the democratic nominee. I'm not attacking all republicans either, i'm saying that the majority of texas republicans are obviously uneducated. Aside from Houston, Dallas, and San Antonio, it is really rural and people are fairly uneducated, to put it the nice way.
-----
Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
Because young people tend to be more optimistic, and don't really give a shit about the other person's skin color.

Congress wouldn't try to hinder everything Ron Paul would do. I don't even want to think about Romney in that position, however, he would be worse than dubyah.

Dear god, I hope not.
Last edited by sham; Sep 10, 2012 at 04:46 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
inq.
ITT: (some) People who aren't even old enough to vote share their opinions that they base off their friends/family.
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
Or maybe underage people can come up with intelligent statements and points about their favorite candidate.

You must be talking about 6-year-old special kids, who believe what ever their parents tell them.
Originally Posted by NormalCitizen View Post
Or maybe underage people can come up with intelligent statements and points about their favorite candidate.

You must be talking about 6-year-old special kids, who believe what ever their parents tell them.

I agree.

In MY opinion, I think that Obama should stay in office. However, I fear that Romney is going to win. Which would REALLY suck for the USA.

On a related note. If Ron Paul somehow wins the presidential election, I will sell my body and send the money to those of you in favor of him.
Originally Posted by EmoTeal View Post
I agree.

In MY opinion, I think that Obama should stay in office. However, I fear that Romney is going to win. Which would REALLY suck for the USA.

On a related note. If Ron Paul somehow wins the presidential election, I will sell my body and send the money to those of you in favor of him.

Lol, he stopped campaigning. Unless Romney and Obama were assassinated or something, that ain't gonna happen.
inq.
we already elected a romney clone for eight years

why do it again
pennis and also dicke and balls