ES Recruitment Drive
Yes you get the decapprize on tons of bet servers lol I used to noob clap then make my lumbar go right and raise left shoulder and lower right shoulder and it was pretty effective at the time
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
i was brought here by top ten indie games :P at first i saw the headkick hampa did and i was like hmm shouldnt be hard and spent 3 hours trying to do the kick by clicking random joints. well it was fun.
Junk, fuck
Saw nuthugs replay with the head juggling and late out a slight orgasm. In attempt to reach this amount of skill I played the game for long periods using only a simple kick opener. But my first thought of this game was most likely "how do I punch in this"
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
noobadam scrolls through replays

clicks on leyz's batshit insane

HOLYSHITHOWDIDHEDOTHATOMG
i sell pocket pussies
[Ae]ther | cncpls | [OoT] | SR
When I first looked at the replays I was like...

How..many fucking days did it take you to do this shit...
Bringer of Hell
Originally Posted by azzeffir23 View Post
It took me 20 mins to copy 1 of those replays now lol xD

Don't tell me you click E on every frame and memorize it -_-
Bringer of Hell
Thought it was awesome!! Just wanted to get online and just thump people, but I subsequently failed for about three months hahaha, til I got the hang of some sort of kicking motion!

I was really intrigued by anyone who could walk or run. Still am. You guys are insane.