Ranking
Original Post
[Gamer's Inc.][NOTICE] Podcast + Youtube
Hey everyone, just letting everyone know that I, as well as some Gamers Inc members will be starting a podcast tomorrow. As you can imagine, it is about gaming and all that jazz.

It will be uploaded to both Soundcloud and Youtube; the Youtube version will have visuals. I will also post each video on this main post, as well as just in the thread on a regular basis.

If you are interested in being a cohost on the show please submit an application in this thread. Here is the format:

Name (IGN, no need for real name):
Age (important simply for maturity reasons):
Mic?:
Time zone:
How much time can you commit to it:
Why do you want to be a cohost:

Soundcloud Episodes: Episode 1

FIRST EPISODE
Last edited by Kyure; Sep 22, 2015 at 08:26 PM.
First podcast is recorded. Lasted one hour and four minutes. Will be uploading soon.
I'm hype. Will tell you how it is when i get home and have some time to listen to it ;^)
[AEON] - Never stop fear us!
Sounds like you two were having so much fun! Although one quick question is it necessary to go over an hour talking about random stuff, I mean considering that you guys would want this to eventually attract a lot of listeners, suppose it'd be better to have it limited to 20-30 minutes?
RIP ∑
master of the universe
Originally Posted by Virtue View Post
Sounds like you two were having so much fun! Although one quick question is it necessary to go over an hour talking about random stuff, I mean considering that you guys would want this to eventually attract a lot of listeners, suppose it'd be better to have it limited to 20-30 minutes?

Well, I know some people actually like ramble, but yeah I get that some people might like shorter podcasts. I am thinking maybe we should keep on topic, then after that we can ramble about stuff. That way people who like the ramble can keep listening, and those who don't can stop.