Toribash
10 hours w/o a single post?! You all disgust me...

Anywho, see if you can get some realism fams on Skype and junk. But until then, you should already get workin on that tutorial. We got work to do before we can become an official org.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by dengue View Post
hey guys, I was going to say if we can do a tutorial of realistic heads and digital paintings.
I already asked my clan for text correction years back and they are too busy to help.
So I am asking if a good english speaker and writer could give my tutorial a better text or maybe speak in some videos.
GATA is always lazy to do anything.

Not really up for speaking, but I could possibly go through whatever you write and correct for small grammatical mistakes. Not promising lightning speed, but I could possibly help you out a bit.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
Originally Posted by dengue View Post
hey guys, I was going to say if we can do a tutorial of realistic heads and digital paintings.
I already asked my clan for text correction years back and they are too busy to help.
So I am asking if a good english speaker and writer could give my tutorial a better text or maybe speak in some videos.
GATA is always lazy to do anything.

I mean, I could? But I have a lisp, so it won't sound spectacular. Get Cowmeat to do it. He has a sexy voice.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
I mean, I could? But I have a lisp, so it won't sound spectacular. Get Cowmeat to do it. He has a sexy voice.

Stfu Weoo, if used properly a lisp can be sexy as fuck. Go up there with pride and make me proud to call you my son.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
I'm bad at talking sadly, but I could help with ideas?
|Evil|
I don't exist
If we're doing a podcast with multiple people, i could give it a shot

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
I'll be the guy that ruins all the jokes
Count me in
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
Give me quick idea of who is in the skype group and who isnt. And if you want to be in it or dont.
Sup nerd