Toribash
Sorry I should add on to what the backstory was. The name sammymueg is on my skype and other social medias. When i was 6 I made a cp account. (Don't judge me) and that's how I got sammymueg. Sammy and the first 4 letters of my last name Mueg. Anyway thanks for explaining about how eki is Lust.

Guys please don't do the enter thing to make your posts look longer.. Boogie um thanks for the post? Also I believe that's CJSLICK I know him. He's not a friend but he's not the guy you want to hang out with.
Jaded.
3 things: dont u have any activity u do? like a hobby?

Who invited LeDerpyOne? he has never posted, I will kick him next week if nobody tells me who the heck he is.

I did a nice spar with ChosenBaby, I havent done a good spar in a time. idk y. I just didnt feel like sparring, looks like I am back on it now.

It would be nice as well if you guys could start making longer posts, I might be off after the 15 of this month for about 15 days. Meanwhile I dont want this to die you know. idk when we will aply for official, I guess it wont be soon raking in account the activity rate we have now
Attached Files
spar with chosenbaby.rpl (684.6 KB, 4 views)
<Xioi> Become one with the bleach
Steam
Originally Posted by CataIyst View Post
Guys please don't do the enter thing to make your posts look longer.. Boogie um thanks for the post? Also I believe that's CJSLICK I know him. He's not a friend but he's not the guy you want to hang out with.

ok dude i'll try to not fuck with that guy
anyways cya in couple a days
Cool PPL list
|shev|pakkun106|DeakManiac |N3kos|horvat17|ZENBOY123|Xao0 the coolest|
I will give a task to all high rank members, aka hose who can invite. The task I am giving you is to recruit as many active forums members as posible. You will make a server by the name MAU with a desc ^02(or any color u want) MAU RECRUITING (/desc ^02 MAU RECRUITING) and set minum belt to brown (/min belt 600)

you will test those who want to join in either Mushu/wushu, abd or taekkyon. If they prove that they are worth they will have to make an app so we can test their activity (checking how much posts they have and how they post essentially). In their app they should state they have been tested ingame.

This is particulary aimed to cata and mat. If you two carry out this correctly then consider ur self as moderators.

An other announcement: yesterday I was talking with this spanish guy who told me he wanted to do a realism event and I said we coudl help him. If we do it then I would need the best sparrers/trickers traceurs from here to give me a hand.
-----
the following member: Wetch has been kicked for the following reason: ban for acounts trading
Last edited by Onsola; Jan 3, 2016 at 07:48 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Steam
Enjoyed reading this Onsola.
You can have my hand, as a good sparrer I don't miss the oportunity.
Also I'm not in-game anymore, I would be on forums, maybe I go In-game for a spar but only that.
Wetch...I will miss you as a wrench
Last edited by Corredor; Jan 3, 2016 at 09:38 PM.
Running away...
Yeah we will ask some of the members here who know how to do realism like u seba, ray, eki and aka if he was active to give us ahand. I will let you know later.

Any kind of help would be apreciated, also has any of you guys recruited? mat and I did recruit someone today, he is AndreRiege. he posted an app but then go
Steam
I could help with the realism event, also I'll do the inviting thing either tomorrow or later today.

Sad to see wetch go.

We need a new topic
invite me to your clan ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
NEW TOPIC?
I'm on it.

What do you think we should do any changes on MAU?
New rules?
Change something from the history?

Tell me, I think it's fine, but the thing we should "upgrade" is updating everytime the thread, maybe weekly, daily or every 3 days
Running away...
I think we should change the aount of words we need to use.

Like we add 2 words weekly, or like 5 words per month

We could make it so there is a new topic weekly, etc.

I think everything else is fine though.
invite me to your clan ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
hi i'm Andre, and i entered on clan today, this post is only a presentation to yours know whose i am. The next posts they will have more content.