Toribash
Actually here is with a variable climatic:
Sometimes its cold af,generally at night-morning(wake up for school is hard because of it),but today its average...
however,no rain
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
Originally Posted by Sc1ence01 View Post
Hey fellers:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWqwMPEnDb8

ah 8th grade those years were great
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
7th and 8th grade are the worst possible classes a teacher could get, at least here in india.
mainly because of some reasons:
in 7th and 8th you're still in middle school, there's no fucking pressure of studies (not a lot)
aand that's just around the time where students decide to be disrespectful and shit, including truancy.

at least in 8th it's better because there's 9th the next year so lmao

also i watched the video and it was terrible, improve the quality of your content.. don't say 'umm...' every sentence like the video is an extempore. script your videos.
Actually here is aways the same thing ,grade-after-grade,disrespectful people etc,until you reach 3Rd year of highschool,looks like they're alot more dedicated to stud stuff.
Eh I am a year and a half from finishing school and to be honest it hasn't change much since last yeah (that was when we swiched courses to either study natural science or economy). Idk not many ppl really take school serious imo
<Xioi> Become one with the bleach
Steam
YES,summer vacation.
ill just back to school day 25,july
Last edited by victortb; Jun 30, 2016 at 01:47 AM.
It's summer break for me, I'm gonna have to start going to the Gym at night time because it's too damn hot in Texas. ;-;
Originally Posted by bgjames1 View Post
while you are doing that I got to wait for these compressor to get fixed sigh now I'm sweating in a heat like a pig

(GRAB YOUR WATERS AND GRAB YOUR DRINKS ITS HOT UP IN HERE.)

update status we got air condition after days and days of sweating I played Fistful of frags and it was fun for awhile until people got gud at the game and then I went on toribash and I was in a lobby full of legends that praise me c:

awesome day for my summer c:
(yes I am on summer break with keyboard) c:
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719