Ranking
Originally Posted by KronosLord View Post
^ very disrespectful.

anyway boomer,

I liked your first replay alot more just becuase the damage and the style of the punch is quite stylish.
It has alot more potential that you put in it thoa I have made abotu 5 different replays out of it.
very relaxed and fast so 8.5/10

Now I didnt like this replay very much. It wasn't spinnie enough to be called a fast spin it was quite stylish but I didnt like how you just waited the whole time in the air with your feet in the same place.
Again this replay has a bunch of potential for a 540 or even with enough skill your final 720.

because of the slow speed and lack of enough movement I would give it a 7/10
now Here are your replays with a few edits but you dont need to watch them just showing you the potential of them.

FFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU. Don't call me boomer. Read my name properly first before you actually address me.

Second of all, Yes, I totally understand, I've only stated this like a HUNDRED BILLION TIMES, that I could have changed the punch into a boom or whatever I want, I would have too, but I ended up fuxing the replay and made it glitchy, and I really cba to remake the whole thing. As for the kick, I didn't feel it to be necessary to change it at all, I know I probably could make it better or faster or whatever, but I like the way it is, and that's why I kept it.
I liked ur 360 kik alot 10/10. The punsh was also pretty good I liked the power behind it 9/10

Keep up the good work Megadoomer!

Try combining them like in this replay, it would be epic if u made one.
Attached Files
1spingreat.rpl (74.5 KB, 4 views)
Rogue clown
Originally Posted by Megadoomer View Post
FFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU. Don't call me boomer. Read my name properly first before you actually address me.

Second of all, Yes, I totally understand, I've only stated this like a HUNDRED BILLION TIMES, that I could have changed the punch into a boom or whatever I want, I would have too, but I ended up fuxing the replay and made it glitchy, and I really cba to remake the whole thing. As for the kick, I didn't feel it to be necessary to change it at all, I know I probably could make it better or faster or whatever, but I like the way it is, and that's why I kept it.

I did that on purpose.

Im saying it would have also been a great boom.
its fine how it is but it has potential
- > - > ORMO | 7th dan < - < -
<Muse> hush little kronos, dont you cry, Muse is gonna sing you a lullaby
Originally Posted by KronosLord View Post
I did that on purpose.

Im saying it would have also been a great boom.
its fine how it is but it has potential

That was such a funny joke how you switched my name.

Anyway, DID YOU EVEN READ MY POST? I said I KNOW it has potential and I WOULD edit it into a boom if I COULD. The replay is GLITCHED.