Ranking
Original Post
HyperBloods Replay Thread!
Hello everyone I'm HyperBlood This is my replay thread!!!!! I will be posting all of my replays that I think deserve to be known by the world here! Tell me what you think enjoy!!!

Heres the 1st one toribash!
Attached Files
Hyper Flow Tricking.rpl (184.3 KB, 13 views)
We are all Lone Wolves Waiting to be freed From all the Horrible things we have now in this life
Alright everyone this one got a bit corrupted at the end but still please enjoy!
-----
A New Parkour coming soon Anyone want to Join me?
Attached Files
Parkour with DanSan.rpl (845.3 KB, 11 views)
Last edited by HyperBlood; Nov 19, 2015 at 11:31 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
We are all Lone Wolves Waiting to be freed From all the Horrible things we have now in this life
Hello folks check these out i got some new tricking replays.. If you enjoy my replays leave a comment man... cmon.. Also dl me again i got some getasYes i know one of them is uke bashing....
Attached Files
Hyper SP Uke Bashing V2.rpl (102.1 KB, 3 views)
Demon To The Core.rpl (214.3 KB, 1 views)
Rays Of Colors.rpl (205.6 KB, 1 views)
Spinning Shades.rpl (222.3 KB, 1 views)
Yo yo its me I just did a HandBall with my Man Dansan! I hope you ppl like it. Cause it took ALOT of shifting around with the tfx.
-----
Okay Fresh off single player littaraly 2 minutes ago I finished Flashes of Agility and Crackle at Night was done yesterday Enjoy. Yes I love tricking.
Attached Files
Handball With Dansan.rpl (1.13 MB, 5 views)
top_handball.tbm (3.0 KB, 2 views)
Crackle at night.rpl (301.9 KB, 1 views)
Flashes Of Agility.rpl (279.8 KB, 1 views)
Last edited by HyperBlood; Dec 12, 2015 at 03:23 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Ok its been some time but i was to lazy to post so Here are some stufz!!!Yeah... ive been busy
-----
A heart of stone and A hand of steel is probably my BEST REPLAY EVAR
-----
A heart of stone and A hand of steel is probably my BEST REPLAY EVAR
-----
sorry the double post was a small bug i accidently caused
Attached Files
I Think He Needs A 1UP.rpl (200.7 KB, 3 views)
The Mystical Fists.rpl (97.9 KB, 2 views)
The Enraged Bull.rpl (275.1 KB, 1 views)
The Life Of A Ukebot.rpl (90.5 KB, 1 views)
Torture for the Tomb.rpl (99.4 KB, 1 views)
HyperBlood VS Crocap.rpl (443.5 KB, 2 views)
Blood Of The Evil.rpl (214.4 KB, 1 views)
Last edited by HyperBlood; Dec 21, 2015 at 03:43 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Alright then... u've asked me to be honest... and I will be honest...

The heart of stone thing replay... it's not good.

The way that ur body move so rigidly is so... unprofessional... like ur tori is constipated or sumthin... use relax more please... or at least use a lower turnframe... Let me gie u a tip yeah? Press Shift + P to move every frame when ur editing

And to me it seems like ur style is pressing random joints and hope for the best... not good... I mean like... wtf is that part where u laid down and started flopping about like a paralyzed fish... then the way u danced around in order to go behind Uke... and where u kicked ur hand (well it seemed like u 'tried' kicking it at least) ... u actually needed Uke's help to score a decap... at least make it look like u know what ur doing... Like... review ur replay every 50 frames...

Like I said... I will answer honestly because u've asked for it
Last edited by DanSan48; Dec 21, 2015 at 05:03 PM.
Ok ok i was joking That wasnt my best. I dont know which is my best really but it was fun to do heheh Really fun. Heres another one just so you know CLASSIC not mushu or anything.
-----
And thank you for being honest, Ill take the tips but you know its not easy menuvering a tiny hand heheh.
Attached Files
Life Goes By Fast.rpl (155.5 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by HyperBlood; Dec 21, 2015 at 05:18 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Alright i was out of town for some time and Happy new years! for me currently 2 hours before the big explosion second. Heres something i whipped up quickly Again be honest please _-_
Attached Files
Atom Eradication.rpl (213.5 KB, 1 views)