Toribash
Original Post
[VID] Can't Sleep
There's still unfortunately a lot of bad stuff in this, but I think there is direct improvement from the last edit I posted here, so I'll just see what the community thinks of it.

Programs Used:
Fraps
After Effects
Windows
Habu (he helped lots with the cc, which is why it looks good)

Replays By: (in order)
-Largekilla
-Dezrai
-Datskip
-Oblivion
-Xioi
-Largekilla and Swexx
-Mack
I think its pretty cool. But the video dosnt evolve imo.
Camera and sync works.
dude if you added blackbars i'd c u m

no homo

but this was good, some of it seemed awkward though, like the first replay bc of how it was cut idk.

and the vertical blur transition looks so weird on tb lol

also if you used one shader throughout the entire edit i personally would have enjoyed this x10 more
damn im gettin old
Video seemed pretty damn good, not sure if its unfinished, but if this is finished then I hate the way you ended it.

Also the second replay, the camera angle on it just seems really wrong to me, felt like I wasn't looking in the right place.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
Originally Posted by K0HTA View Post
not sure if its unfinished, but if this is finished then I hate the way you ended it.

It's kinda unfinished, I was gonna make it 3 minutes long but 1 minute of video alone took me like 2 weeks, so I wouldn't continue unless people really liked it and wanted to see more
nice work. I like this kind of stuff.
"Those stripes, that tail, that wiggle, wiggle, wiggle."
holy moly, work on your color corrections. way too much is being blocked whenever anything is on top of the white parts of the shader. i think each clip individually is well done, but strung together poorly with bad transitions. that's the only thing i see worth mentioning.
Originally Posted by Glimpsed View Post
It's kinda unfinished, I was gonna make it 3 minutes long but 1 minute of video alone took me like 2 weeks, so I wouldn't continue unless people really liked it and wanted to see more

I really like it and in my own opinion I would rather wait a few weeks for a creator to put out a long edit of 3-5 minutes than get super short edits every week or so. I understand a lot of work is required for them though so I see no problem with putting out a short one and asking if its worth continuing.

Really like your work.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •