Toribash
Original Post
[vid] i need help

I've been trying to make a good edit after my previous one (morte et dabo) but haven't found any luck since.

Since the help I'm getting from mastertech is garbage is not enough, I'm gonna ask the community how to improve the video.

If possible, not what to improve, but how to improve.

So instead of saying:
Horrible CC

I kindly ask you to instead say:
I suggest you add more shadows to your curves

That. I just want to actually make a decent looking video again.

Programs:
AE 14
MBL
QuickTime Player
Toribash

Song:
Bring Me The Horizon - Drown

Player(s):
Oblivion
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
sick nasty song

but, i think your main issue is your velocity. there's way too much slow in this, and the fast goes by too fast and doesn't last long enough.
the black bars at the end cut off oblivion's head, don't think it looks good in making that look more cinematic if the object isn't in your view.
in the first replay, it seems empty to me. is this still a wip? feels like there should be something to go with each sync point other than velo the whole time.
Originally Posted by TyZi View Post
sick nasty song

but, i think your main issue is your velocity. there's way too much slow in this, and the fast goes by too fast and doesn't last long enough.
the black bars at the end cut off oblivion's head, don't think it looks good in making that look more cinematic if the object isn't in your view.
in the first replay, it seems empty to me. is this still a wip? feels like there should be something to go with each sync point other than velo the whole time.

No point editing to something you don't like I guess :P

Defo a wip yeah. Velo was something MT pointed out. Just didn't say what's wrong with it :/

I can definitely reposition the head because I recorded in 1080 and published 720 (don't know if that's bad. Just helps me p/c)

If I try to fit too many clips in they just go way too fast. I need to find the balance between replay speed and replay count.

I can probably fit 3 replays looking back at it again. I'll see what I can do in the next 2 days

Oh, and I never got time to thank you for the past 3 years you've helped me because of my ignorance. Thank you, and everybody who had to put up with me, for being patient
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this