Toribash
Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
you dont have to do it exactly, just try to do something similar with your own style n stuff, I wanna see it DX

ill give something like that a try in the future, im going to finish these two projects and then maybe ill do something to that effect
-----
Originally Posted by ishiku View Post
i really enjoy your art , especially the set you made , that I now own , the kinda demon one , the red and black or blue and black one

thank you
-----
Originally Posted by Dylan4000 View Post
Nice color concepts.

Im glad you like them
-----

Im going to post a wip to both the head and the ice golem tomorrow, iv been busy this weekend sorry
Last edited by KDigityDog; May 2, 2016 at 04:16 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
|Jacklox2| |Frost| |MrBeany| |Nugget| |Sheetboy| xFIRExGAME |
Ok sorry for the wait guys iv been busy doing stuff :P

here is Wip 2 of the Demon Robot head thing

wip 2

Last edited by KDigityDog; May 6, 2016 at 12:15 AM.
Ok guys here is technically wip 5 of the demon robot, yes i skipped a few but your not missing much at all so this will be counted as wip 3

ALRIGT so im getting to the final stages of this head, im planing on making it look like a skull/ill give it scales. Any suggestions or things that i should fix? the more detailed the better!

wip3

-----
almost forgot to add, some things im working on for the next wip is making the pipes look more chrome/reflective and making the teeth chrome and the rest of the metal( the metal is the grey as of now(ik it looks bad it will be much better by the end)). and im also going to work the the eye stitches and the eye( any ideas?)
Last edited by KDigityDog; May 6, 2016 at 06:54 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I would say to you to flatten and simplify, the most efficient the shading is the better, just dont scratches away with no reason.
Back to art
Hey everybody i'm back, and after some time I came to realize that trying to do art like I did before just won't cut it for me. It doesn't make me happy and because of how steep the competition is(I dont mean on here I meant in general), I don't feel proud of what I end up with. SOOO... for whatever reason doing traditional art seems to be more fulfilling for me. So I have some things to post and I might as well post a few right now.

Also i'll be posting some full on finished stuff along with some sketches and things as well.

BTW i'll be posting 4 more pictures of light bulb angles its for a project thing and sorry for the bad camera quality I took the pictures with my crappy old phone.

Light Bulb Side View

Light Bulb Bottom View

Tree Painting Thing

-----
oh yeah almost forgot and the things I used was

General's CHARCOAL 557-4B soft

General's CHARCOAL WHITE 558

Ticonderoga HB 2

Blending Stick

Strathmore Toned Gray paper
----
A generic canvas

And random 8 year+ old acrylic paints I found lying around.
Last edited by KDigityDog; Mar 13, 2017 at 09:46 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump