ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
WoT: Episode 2

Hey Guys! Thanks for Sticking around to watch the episode! I notice the issues, with the fast text and the episode not being very long in general. There was an issue! I deleted my previous toribash without saving my mods and sets! Luckily i can get my mods back but the sets are now lost, I will see if i can find a way to get some of them back to continue the season! The episode lengths will get longer! and i'll be switching back to the original text i used for the other episodes.

FCPX
Replays by Wou/Wot Team
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
I like this. I like all your series Mata. I cant see any flaw as you said in your post (indeed we need to put on the table that i have 0 experience with videos etc), honestly in my opinion looks good.

I need to say that i am not the guy who stick in your channel and keep watching every WoU or WoT ep, but the short amount of episodes that i've seen were pretty good. Keep it up.
Factory. Sometimes sleeping.