Toribash
Original Post
Remove account for a new account?
Hey, is it possible to remove an account on one particular email? because i want to transfer/make new account on that email. tyvm
My fear keeps me hesitating
[e]MrMrO[BGF]
If you have access to the email, then you can simply use it to reset the password on that account and then change the email associated with that account in the User Control Panel.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
So, I have my alt on that email. decided to remove that account and transfer my main account to that email. because im using one email only now. and also i forgot my main account email.
[e]MrMrO[BGF]
bump ...

i still need help for this, or just tell me who should i contact to get it done. i dont want to create new email or use diff email :/
[e]MrMrO[BGF]
I think what suo is trying to say is that you should free up the e-mail address by replacing it with another one, so you can connect the e-mail that you just freed up to your main account.
Then around the top left you will see "user control panel" click that then go to edit email and password. Then when you see your email at the bottom I guess you just have to change it to another email so once it's free you can log in to your main and do the same thing and then change your email to the one you wanted.