Ranking
Originally Posted by Aetas View Post
..did you try hitting search?

Logic, I clicked :v
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
oh wait. Season 3 is over so it might be a preseason bug or something. You have to click unranked before you start matchmaking
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Originally Posted by Aetas View Post
oh wait. Season 3 is over so it might be a preseason bug or something. You have to click unranked before you start matchmaking

right, right ... and about daily login, you know something?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
it bugs out sometimes (a lot of sometimes).
Try going into free play a few times, but if you've already claimed your reward it wont show up till its time to claim your next reward
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Hello,

Did login rewards work for you previously? If so, what version are you on?
If it's the correct version, the file for the login rewards may have been deleted, in which case you can manually reinstall it.

For matchmaking, there's no bug. My guess is that no one is playing matchmaking because the season has ended. Either that or one of the higher ups disabled it to save server space
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
Originally Posted by Karbn View Post
Hello,

Did login rewards work for you previously? If so, what version are you on?
If it's the correct version, the file for the login rewards may have been deleted, in which case you can manually reinstall it.

I use the steam version, I think it's the latest one ... I'll try to reinstall the game AGAIN...
-----
I just uninstalled and installed, and now at least opened the warning about the event...
-----
Does this problem have to do with the move memory script?
Last edited by Catt; Apr 23, 2018 at 12:58 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]