Ranking
Original Post
Teahouse Spar

Teahouse
(A Sparring Mod)

Remember that awesome scene in the Matrix: Reloaded where Neo fights Seraph for a minute as a test in that little teahouse?
(if you don't go watch the movies now)
Well now here it is!

Click the Bork Button to download

(There is a replay that Deprived and I made with this mod, it requires the Aza_teahouse2.tbm mod - the reason there is a second is because when we were sparring I realized i did a goof and made the teacup really heavy.)
Do not download aza_teahouse2.tbm if you intend to spar in it - teahouse2 is for the replay

If you have any suggestions for mods, or would like me to fix any preexisting mods I have created, please feel free to ask

Attached Files
aza_teahouse.tbm (28.4 KB, 65 views)
aza_teahouse2.tbm (28.3 KB, 30 views)
Azazel VS Deprived.rpl (1.31 MB, 24 views)
Last edited by Azazel; Jul 14, 2018 at 06:09 PM.
Former [AS] Co-Leader (Two times), Former [eVo] member, Current [TANG] member <3
C o o l B e a n s
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
This is really good nice colors

Except for the problems with that cup there isn't much to complain about. I would have liked some more non-static objects though, a couple more cups and maybe some plates to kick around would have been a nice addition

A thing to keep in mind when making indoor evs is to make the walls thick.
Having them something like 20 units thick makes the camera less annoying to move around since when the camera is inside the wall the object becomes transparent. If the camera goes out of bounds with thin walls they just block you from seeing into the room

Great mods you have inspired me to maybe make something again
Originally Posted by jisse View Post
This is really good nice colors

Except for the problems with that cup there isn't much to complain about. I would have liked some more non-static objects though, a couple more cups and maybe some plates to kick around would have been a nice addition

A thing to keep in mind when making indoor evs is to make the walls thick.
Having them something like 20 units thick makes the camera less annoying to move around since when the camera is inside the wall the object becomes transparent. If the camera goes out of bounds with thin walls they just block you from seeing into the room

Great mods you have inspired me to maybe make something again

Wow thank you !

Yea I think I will make a new edition of the mod with some more stuff to kick around later on.

That's a good point, I'll do that next time for any other interior mods

Would love to see what you make man
Former [AS] Co-Leader (Two times), Former [eVo] member, Current [TANG] member <3
That Bork Button is amazing...

Oh yeah, the mod is pretty cool too. Definitely gonna try it out sometime.
Keep up the good work man!
Last edited by Gnaww; Jul 30, 2018 at 01:22 AM.
i feel dog

but, is good.
-----
Originally Posted by Gnaww View Post
That Bork Button is amazing...

Oh yeah, the mod is pretty cool too. Definitely gonna try it out sometime.
Keep up the good work man!

i really hope you meant the good bork.
Last edited by FluXiTud; Aug 7, 2018 at 04:12 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump