Toribash
Originally Posted by vladvlad View Post
I was bored to death so I was browsing for some games...

When I got to Fun-Motion.com, I saw that TB was in top so I clicked to see how it looks like.I liked it and started playing...And now I have 11 months of play.

Me to,I was just browsing around the fun motion website not bothering to look at the highest rated games.When i finally looked i saw somthing called toribash and clicked it.The desc. grabbed my attention and i started playin it.

P.S.I was bored like everone else. :|
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
º7th Dan Black Beltº
º[vibe]º
ºJoin my fan club!º
/l、
(゚、 。 7
 l、 ~ヽ(
 じしf_ )ノ

a friend was showing me some games that he liked on youtube and i saw toribash. it seemed all fast and stuff, like pressing buttons while fighting, and i thought i wouldnt like it. then, to prove i would like it, he started playing a match. i, therfore, liked it.
my xbl gamertag: ‘Mr Muktuk'
Be jelly NOW.
My friend were like: there is a game called toribash when you beat the crap out of a dummy! And i was like: awesome! Kind of.

Seriously though: boredom
Leader of ORMO||Property of [T]||A replay thread
Originally Posted by RedDevil View Post
Boredom.

I was like, "what was that game in gameone again?"

Searched it,downloaded it,loved it.
Originally Posted by Nobuddie View Post
I was like, "what was that game in gameone again?"

Searched it,downloaded it,loved it.

same here
I started because my classmate showed it to me. He asked if I liked "Violence perfected" and I said yes, so here I am now.
RIP ∑
master of the universe
iam searching for freeware games then i saw toribash i read the description then i got interested downloaded it then i had fun wit it
Let me answer your question with another question.

'cause it's fun.
My hands are staind with blood, just like yours, but unlike you, I'm not scared.
[Devil-Hunter]
Ummmm rly weird story i was looking up drums on youtube and i just followed some links and i eventually found toribash