ES Recruitment Drive
Just ignore those, and yes you are correct in saying that begging is not allowed.
I personally get them all the time. Just don't respond but if they keep annoying you respond saying no or even use the report button other then making a thread to humiliate a new member.
Originally Posted by Toast View Post
Just ignore those, and yes you are correct in saying that begging is not allowed.
I personally get them all the time. Just don't respond but if they keep annoying you respond saying no or even use the report button other then making a thread to humiliate a new member.

I think that begging is not forbidden it's just lame, there's nothing to complain about here, just ignore these posts, or you can response but dont insult people that you're PMing ...
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.
A mod doesn't have to close it.
Just click thread tools and close threads.
Just by living, people hurt others without even realizing it. So long as humanity exists, hate will also exist. There is no peace in this cursed world. War is just a crime paid for by the pain of the defeated...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]