Ranking
Originally Posted by Dinis View Post
*sigh

Go to start > run > dxdiag > display.
Take a screenshot of that.

you mean start> Ausführen > dxdiag > Anzeige :P

Also yea just saw that the update failed and that this graphics card is from 2003, never thought to check the update history mostly because i have trouble reading german(and yea i do realize the language bar\settings), so yea thats probably a problem, also the update doesn't seem to work tried doing it again but it just skipped it and its not in the update history anymore either. So yea anyways the problem is that this computer is from the middle ages. lol

edit: so yea case closed.
Last edited by AgentP; Apr 25, 2011 at 05:20 PM.
Thedevill:im 20 years
Thedevill:i have better to do
No, that's not the problem. One thing is for sure, and that is that the cause is outdated graphics drivers. If you would tell us the model number for the graphics card, we could find you drivers and you will be able to run it, if not very smooth.
\necro-bump(omg infraxed)

anyhow finally got off my ass and decided to post this shit for you guys, so have at it.

The picture

Also yes i was too lazy to switch my windows language to english for you guys, but c'mon it took a considerable amount of effort for me to even post this pic, so yea baby steps :3
Why not download it in the USA later and next time bring it over with you? Instead of re downloading.
Originally Posted by Lindzee View Post
Why not download it in the USA later and next time bring it over with you? Instead of re downloading.

That's not the problem, my problem is that my driver is too old. And that i can't find a new one.
Originally Posted by Lindzee View Post
OH well that's a bummer. Get a Mac.

haha im just on vacation, i got a plenty powerful PC at home.
..Huurgh. S3G/VIA drivers are "bit" outdated... I'd just give up and do something else...
< Larfen> also my replay thread has more views than the rules thread \o/

...This probably explains most problems in this community.
Originally Posted by Dargon View Post
..Huurgh. S3G/VIA drivers are "bit" outdated... I'd just give up and do something else...

yep thats what i did as you can see(i closed this thread a while back), because as you said they are outdated, the last one came out around june 2003 but aslask was acting like he knew better so i got him the screenshot\info. But i don't think he can get newer drivers either if they don't exsist.