ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Legendexpe View Post
Why is it so easy to lose limbs. the tiniest tap of a sword will cut it off. Can i know?

In reality the toris are too strong. That is also why it's so easy to end up flying in -9.82 gravity.
Keep walking
"I am proud of you, son."

Actually, I came here with a question that I was holding inside for many years. When I almost decide to ask you, something stops me. But now I am quite ready.
My feelings to this game were so high, I always loved to play it, to see these strong players and trying to do something like them, therefore exploring mechanics and getting something that is now called -skill-.
When I was told that the creator of this awesome game that makes my rest for years, has a nickname Hampa, I was so glad to hear it. At first, I finally got to know who I could talk to, to express my feelings about this game and himself. Also, I was happy that it's not something like xxTroll72561xx, just a pure short and beautiful name, these are my fetish.
So, let's move to my question that I came with. I really was too shy to ask it before, even when we met for a minute ingame. Now I think it's the right time. Better early than too late.
Dear Hampa, could you please suggest me some good Scandinavian folk music? Not just pure folk, folk rock/folk metal is even better. I love the style of TYR, they are perfect, but I want more. A good ref is Rebellion, though it's a German power-metal band, their style and direction are great.
pls thx
Originally Posted by Delayer View Post
hi hampa i love you and i fap on your instagram

What's his instagram? Fap material's been running dry recently.
I have a question why did you abandoned minibash, it was really good but the computer version on your website doesn't work anymore but still why did you abandoned minibash, was it not making enough money?