Ranking
Cool I stay here for 1-2 hours.

If you can pm me when you post it's great.
Elle couuurt, Elle coooourt! LA MAAAAaaaAaladiiiie d'amOOoour! Dans le c... (cœur) des enfaaants! De 16 à 77 ans!

screenshots

There it is, also I will PM you. I made the legs smoother and rounder and made the biceps less detailed, but the white and grey area is larger.
Thats nice really I love it <3
I see you made hands, can make fingers... Be "horizontal" if I can say...
Sorry, my english is quite poor... You see how largekilla's fingers are? That sens ^^u
Elle couuurt, Elle coooourt! LA MAAAAaaaAaladiiiie d'amOOoour! Dans le c... (cœur) des enfaaants! De 16 à 77 ans!
Originally Posted by Astral View Post
Thats nice really I love it <3
I see you made hands, can make fingers... Be "horizontal" if I can say...
Sorry, my english is quite poor... You see how largekilla's fingers are? That sens ^^u

I see, I will update it soon.
-----

new hands

New hands
Last edited by Novai; Apr 15, 2015 at 03:43 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Aaaaah yes but... wait I show you

you see?
Oh, that will be easy to do.

Ok here they are now

Newer new hands

Last edited by Novai; Apr 15, 2015 at 02:25 PM.
Yes novai, you got it, you want to do something more or we can deal on it?

Kaito, thats good previous work, but Ill deal with novai on this, if you want to do a set for me, I can spend only 40-50k, because Ill send 100k to novai.
if you make a set, I want one adapt to the same force than the set you made here it's really stylish.
Originally Posted by Astral View Post
Yes novai, you got it, you want to do something more or we can deal on it?

Kaito, thats good previous work, but Ill deal with novai on this, if you want to do a set for me, I can spend only 40-50k, because Ill send 100k to novai.
if you make a set, I want one adapt to the same force than the set you made here it's really stylish.

Well it's too late for me because i didn't checking request section for this week.
Oh okay, i'll try to make it, because 40~50k is good price for me.

these fam are unforgettable for sure

Aegis | jdawg2001 | rawrneru | Manta | DarkDranz | Trice | Raiken

Aeon - RAM - Liquor