Toribash
Original Post
I have few ideas for you
  • Realtime Ghost gamerule on Multiplayer (If command, players can easily cheating with that)
  • A Command to show what joint's that are used in replays
  • Graphic : An option to show shadows on object's
  • Import OBJ in Mod Maker
  • 0.5 Frame - i thinks its really needed in skeeting replays
  • Graphic : Sun Shaft
  • Graphic : Floor Reflection in Low graphic
  • A new GUI for, do some force/push Tori / Uke body part
~ded~
That second one you can do with current TB, but it isn't easy to access really. Making half frames would just be redundant, just use 1 frame. You can always turn on graphics though I'm pretty sure, it's just an option to have it on or off you can make a custom setting. Also what do you mean by sun shaft and last one?
Originally Posted by Dumbn00b View Post
I have few ideas for you
  • 0.5 Frame - i thinks its really needed in skeeting replays

do you know what a frame is ?
You could have fractions of frames if you wanted to, it would be redundant to code though.
but if you had a fraction of a frame, that would mean you would add a frame. Because you can't just look at a frame that doesn't exist.

Don't forget that frames are images
He was talking about turnframes though and also, you can have a fraction if a frame and it would constitute as part of a frame. You just need 10 .1 frames to add up to 1
I believe cutting frames in half can be done in Toribash.
Just use the slow down the replay speed to x0.20 or x0.10.
Its still unstable but it can be done.

Just a fun fact.
Mack already showed this aswell in the ORMO Org.
It wouldn't be an unstable thing to do. Like shift space in single player does one frame, it's not going to make it unstable being able to have a choice to go and opt for fraction frames when playing. Like a setting.
Originally Posted by MrMiyagy View Post
It wouldn't be an unstable thing to do. Like shift space in single player does one frame, it's not going to make it unstable being able to have a choice to go and opt for fraction frames when playing. Like a setting.

What I mean by 'unstable' is. You can't really see the frame being cut in halves/quarters. So its gonna be really hard knowing how many parts left of the frame.