Ranking
you should work on style and creativity, you've gotten movement and stuff down, just gotta work on how to make your replays distinguishable from everyone elses, its a no for now. but you're HALFWAY THERERRRR
wow that
sucked
perfectly aware that i'm going to get denied, i guess this is a speculation shot to figure out your standards, my motives are pretty much similar to swepples
idgaf lmao
Attached Files
!!Mxxx- 6 Gods.rpl (176.6 KB, 12 views)
!!Mxxx- Evil Intentions.rpl (244.6 KB, 10 views)
!!SDxxx- Lambo Mercy.rpl (141.2 KB, 8 views)
Ofc i'm trying to get into ormo, those replays are my application, otherwise i wouldn't post my replays
Originally Posted by xzasdeded View Post
perfectly aware that i'm going to get denied, i guess this is a speculation shot to figure out your standards, my motives are pretty much similar to swepples
idgaf lmao

Ofc i'm trying to get into ormo, those replays are my application, otherwise i wouldn't post my replays

apparently youre not as perfectly sure as you think?

either that, or you didnt realize you contradicted yourself
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
tsu tsu cuckoo

i guess what i'm trying to say is don't apply unless its with the sole purpose of joining, since none of the recruiters are incredibly active and critiquing people that are just looking for cnc is slightly bothersome. if you want to know how good you should be before applying look at the previous applicants.
wow that
sucked
alright, i apologize for being a moron lmao, i didn't quite think about the word i said thoroughly, see you guys in one month
Whale uh

heres another app
frum meh
Attached Files
[T] Flash Full.rpl (82.6 KB, 18 views)
[T] Rodeo.rpl (49.5 KB, 15 views)
[T] Murmur.rpl (84.3 KB, 14 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.